Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the reason I said I know it'l never happen

this is more of a "hey everybody theres a superman movie" teaser. It was very poetic, nice imagery, great music and great speech. My only issue was i think they couldve choose a better superman scene tho rather than a distance shot of supes flying

I loved it! The Jor El voicover worked really well! I'm definetly interested. I hope even when Clark is at his lowest eb though on the fishing trawler he's still sort of a hero.

I wonder why they didn't go for the Somalia story like in that Mark Waid series? Oh well. I can't wait!

this is more of a "hey everybody theres a superman movie" teaser. It was very poetic, nice imagery, great music and great speech. My only issue was i think they couldve choose a better superman scene tho rather than a distance shot of supes flying

Ya. I understand why they did this though. To leave you wanting more of course... This was just an introduction for the GA to know Superman is coming back. It caused intrigue and got some buzz going. Well done imo.

well, I liked the flying shot at the end, that was pretty sweeet. I didn't care anything about the scene of him on the fishing boat or the kent farm scene tho.

They should have shown the tornado scene and the oil rig scene in place of those two, imo, as to show it has action. or even the school bus crashing scene.

I loved it! The Jor El voicover worked really well! I'm definetly interested. I hope even when Clark is at his lowest eb though on the fishing trawler he's still sort of a hero.

I wonder why they didn't go for the Somalia story like in that Mark Waid series? Oh well. I can't wait!

Because its not very interesting. Sorry!

Yes it is. It also would have been quite relevant to today's world. A political uprising, facilitated by Superman no less, in a fragile African nation?

I wish we would have been a bit closer to Supes in the flying scene, however, still epic.

I wish I could have seen the Comic-Con footage when it was up in places. It looks to be all gone now. It sounded really cool. The teaser we have is, well, a small teaser. It has some cool shots, but I wish there was a bit more in the trailer to sink my teeth into.

There won't be another trailer for a while now. This will have to do... Dammit.

I just saw the leaked trailer and I see that the film is heavily inspired by the superman secret origins story written by Geoff Johns.

There is an official version now, you know... In HD and all that jazz.

I have just seen much much better footage of the CC trailer than before and omg does it look good. Cavill looks awesome as Superman and so does the suit! Can't wait for the first proper trailer!

It's too bad we can't post screenshots of this footage here. That shot of Superman in handcuffs is great.

Wow. So, in this new clearer CC footage, there's a whole I haven't read about.

There's a shot of Superman and someone flying directly into each other at full speed.

The look on Crowe's face as Ayelet Zurer kisses Kal-El's forehead. He looks like he's about to cry. Very powerful.

There's a great shot of tanks and military surrounding Superman with guns pointed at him and he's just standing there talking to someone (it's the desert scene).

You can see a piece of Kal-El's ship. Looks very alien.

Last edited:
And yeah, Superman is engaged in an aerial fight with some huge thing. Either Zod in a massive armor or something else. And the FOS looks like some big alien ship. I guess we'll see some of this stuff in the next trailer.

And yeah, Superman is engaged in an aerial fight with some huge thing. Either Zod in a massive armor or something else. And the FOS looks like some big alien ship. I guess we'll see some of this stuff in the next trailer.
Looks like Zod in his armor. I love the pose Zod has with his hand cocked back ready to punch mid-flight. The Metropolis fight is going to be epic.

My good that footage is stunning! In clearer quality those little details make so much difference.
The shot of Superman walking out of the fortress looks amazing and he's fighting something BIG!

So that's Russell Crowe doing a shirt rip to the Superman symbol (only darker, like the one we see on his suit that's been picture previously) around the time he asks "where do I come from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"