Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread - Part 1

The HD trailer is out! Get to gifs guys :)

REMINDER: No gifs from bootlegs (Comic-Con trailer) are allowed.

Carrying it to the new thread for anyone that missed it.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/50750466350/man-of-steel-behind-the-scenes

UiwTsrm.gif
0pl6Vzj.gif

fcNpn4e.gif
LxcjP00.gif

GnPeSt6.gif
HeyTh5r.gif

cwDlmRR.gif
LrxkaqL.gif

Bumping to this new thread for those who missed them

irRn3DAahnU3U.gif

ibbyCmKFOXN8lU.gif

i1F6Jr7ytTu3a.gif

Nice work, JaD and kvz5...loving these crossover gifs as usual. Makes me wanna open a gif thread in the JL section.

How many are loving the Smiling while Flying shot? I think it is AWESOME and will really help the viewer identify with the character if they were in the same position. It adds a human quality, even though he is an alien...:)

How many are loving the Smiling while Flying shot? I think it is AWESOME and will really help the viewer identify with the character if they were in the same position. It adds a human quality, even though he is an alien...:)

I can dig it!

For the Superman naysayers that are complaining he's only seen with a scowl. :)

I wonder; Kryptonian, Human, or dream?

I think it would definitely be an interesting twist to the Superman movies to have it human...he can't save everyone and you can tell people WILL DIE in this movie. Also no clue how long Zod and Co. are on the planet doing damage..or if its over in a matter of days / hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"