Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good that footage is stunning! In clearer quality those little details make so much difference.
The shot of Superman walking out of the fortress looks amazing and he's fighting something BIG!
It looked epic as hell when fuzzy and shaky. Seeing it with detail is ... just no words. This movie appears it's going to trump all other CBMs.

Watching that Superman/Lois kiss, I believe they have some chemistry. It's passionate.

It looked epic as hell when fuzzy and shaky. Seeing it with detail is ... just no words. This movie appears it's going to trump all other CBMs.

I know man it's going to be outstanding visually!

Too bad that the camera losses focus (perhaps it has that stupid auto focus function) in the shots of the burning Clark, Zod and the skulls scene. But seeing Superman getting smashed into the bank vault in good quality is nice. Cavill looks huge, tall and big. :up:

Yeah it's a shame about the loss of focus but the majority of shots are there in great quality! Shame I can't find a way to download the video before it gets taken down.

With a video of that quality WB should just release it officially!

Man, I could just watch that thing over and over again, and it never stops making me excited. How the hell am I gonna make it a YEAR :(

Man, I could just watch that thing over and over again, and it never stops making me excited. How the hell am I gonna make it a YEAR :(

I know! A year is so long to wait but it's going to be a fun ride!

Imagine seeing something like this in HD by Christmas :wow:

I keep thinking about the bit where he's putting the glasses on, but not until the elevator.

The only way I can see that working, is if Superman hasn't made his debut yet when Clark walks into the DP. Maybe he is planning on making his debut soon, which is why he does figure he needs a disguise. Or maybe he's wearing the glasses just to be more 'normal' looking. I'm not sure.

It just seems really weird he'd cycle around Metropolis and walk into the Daily Planet building at the END of the film after all the stuff that's happened, without someone going 'OMG, look it's Superman!'

just saw the "bigger" version of the CC trailer.

:wow::wow::wow:

so, it looks like the scene where Clark's saving the kid from the tornado is when he's wearing his KU shirt!

I had given up hope that a clearer version would come out so this was such a wonderful surprise! It looks fantastic!!

:wow:No...words....to...describe...what....I...just saw...OMG!!!:wow::wow::wow: The costume looks phenomenal!!!:wow:

ps:stupid auto-focus!!

Jesus Christ, someone leaked the Comic Con footage again?!

You know the rules, people...

Last edited:
I agree. I also like how it looks when he's thrown into the bank vault, compared to the official still of him in there. The colors are much brighter and pretty much perfect, IMO of course. However, I think that it's Cavill who really ´´sells`` this costume. Just his size, presence and face scream Superman.

you know, i watched that scene, and personally, i still think, costume wise, that the cape connected with the shield would look beautiful, because when he started to get back up, it actually looked like his cape attachment and his shield were connected- but thats just me.

you know, i watched that scene, and personally, i still think, costume wise, that the cape connected with the shield would look beautiful, because when he started to get back up, it actually looked like his cape attachment and his shield were connected- but thats just me.
I looked like that to me too but it was just the angle cause in the next frame, you could see the separation.

It's popped up again.

Don't care about anyone seeing it (Everyone is human). But we can't link it or screen-caps here. Rules, people. Follow em.

Man, WB is going to have to release this because its such a good quality video.

well it looks awesome!
It's going to be impossible to control expectations on this film. Everything just looks ... perfect. Like this is the Superman movie I've dreamed of for so long. Very satisfying.

It's going to be impossible to control expectations on this film. Everything just looks ... perfect. Like this is the Superman movie I've dreamed of for so long. Very satisfying.

man you are so right on...this movie is looking better and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"