Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 3

Looks like she's kicking him in the neck/face. It's just that final punch that was too his ass :p

Any recent battle with Superman and Faora in the comics that might give a hint as to how he might handle it in the film?
I think that this is the latest fight with a girl in the comics that could have influenced the movie:
superman-10-ivan-reis.jpg

2434872-superman_016_super.jpg

Well I expect Nolan to come home with a good explanation for why no one recongnises supes.lets be honest the comic book reasons fall flat.My theory is that is that it turns out the Alien nature of the Superman suit causes to be so mesmerising to humans that they cant recongnise the face behind the suit.Simple sweet

I liked how they did this:

action-comics1a.jpg

Baggy clothes, shabby hair, glasses, dirties himself up a bit. It's not like it'd be that hard to tell who it was, but going from godlike to looking like a messy harry potter is fine with me.

Well I expect Nolan to come home with a good explanation for why no one recongnises supes.lets be honest the comic book reasons fall flat.My theory is that is that it turns out the Alien nature of the Superman suit causes to be so mesmerising to humans that they cant recongnise the face behind the suit.Simple sweet
this idea has been mentioned for years by many people. i wouldn't call it a theory.

i'll be "that" guy and call that mesmerizing idea plain stupid.

but dumber ideas have been put on-screen, so *shrug*

i'll be "that" guy and call that mesmerizing idea plain stupid.

but dumber ideas have been put on-screen, so *shrug*

i'm not saying i like or dislike the idea. i'm just pointing out that i've read the idea from other fanboys for years. it is nothing new or original

At this point I don't get why they don't release the comic con trailer officially online. Would be a nice treat.

I want HD of that kiss dammit! :argh:

Still think the comic con teaser we got is still better than trailer 2 or 3.

I certainly found it better...especially it's use of Zimmer's Journey to the Line, i felt it more effective.

i like journey to the line but zimmer mos song used in trailer 3 felt more like superman

So I recreated the comic con footage as best I could. The only bit that's not improved is the clark glasses bit.

Not a video expert, but here you go :)

[YT]wDRiEYOOJhU&list=UUuu9YCaktPgkLjPuWWGHRYg&index=1[/YT]

So I recreated the comic con footage as best I could. The only bit that's not improved is the clark glasses bit.

Great Job!

Couldn't the brief snippets of actual con imagery at the end get you in some real trouble with the mods, Hopeful? I ought to be more tactful.

Good job! I'm trying to stay away from new footage, but I've seen the comic-con trailer leak and had an idea of what was shown so I'm content on watching that. Thanks! That was very well done.:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"