The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Rust and Bones, and Marion was great.

Where did you see it?

I wonder if we'll see Crazy!Marion once she reveals herself as Talia. Crazy like this look of her's:

tumblr_m5005mej8r1qdtcexo5_250.gif

Last edited:
^ This
Id be happy if that happened in the movie although I cant really see Hardy's Bane as a romantic

Last edited:
Marion in NYC, I noticed she likes her fedoras. :D

Yellow is the perfect colour for Tatelia to wear it seems:

Yellow is sunshine. It is a warm color that, like red, has conflicting symbolism. On the one hand it denotes happiness and joy but on the other hand yellow is the color of cowardice and deceit.

I love how Selina always wears black (it seems) and Tatelia is all about the color.

I wish we could have gotten more footage of Tate but i understand that they want to surprise the general audience for when they reveal who Tate really is

Where did you see it?

I wonder if we'll see Crazy!Marion once she reveals herself as Talia. Crazy like this look of her's:

tumblr_m5005mej8r1qdtcexo5_250.gif

It's playing in theaters in France.

^ Ah ok. I can't wait to see it. :up:

You know if we didn't see those set pics of her walking out of the City Hall like a LoS queen flanked by her bodyguards, I really would believe that her role is small and just a love interest given how little they've shown of her. :oldrazz:

^ Ah ok. I can't wait to see it. :up:

You know if we didn't see those set pics of her walking out of the City Hall like a LoS queen flanked by her bodyguards, I really would believe that her role is small and just a love interest given how little they've shown of her. :oldrazz:

Makes me wish we hadn't seen that set pic. That's one I regret. That was supposed to be a ohhhhhh shhhhhhh moment I assume. lol

Oh well, I'm sure there are tons of surprises left to be surprised about.

Makes me wish we hadn't seen that set pic. That's one I regret. That was supposed to be a ohhhhhh shhhhhhh moment I assume. lol

Oh well, I'm sure there are tons of surprises left to be surprised about.

I stayed out lots of rumors but that pic seemed quite obvious. Ra's Al Ghul twist was too cool in Batman Begins, it would be awesome if we didn't have that photo.

I hope it's not big like learning Bruce Willis is ghost before watching 6th sense. :woot:

Last edited:
I don't think Miranda is supposed to be a ghost.

I really wish that Hollywood and the media would shape up and make it the "norm" for models, actresses and actors to be at a healthy weight. All shapes are beautiful but HEALTHY is best. Not super skinny or super over weight, the healthy middle.
I'm happy Marion is in TDKR with her after baby weight still on her, it's womanly. It's supposed to be that way. Sickly is not sexy girls, and the steroid look isn't either guys.
sorry to be soap boxy

CHRIST ALMIGHTY-- where is that from?? :wow:
It's from Dikkenek. It's actually a comedic scene. If I recall correctly (it's been a couple years since I saw it), Marion's a pot-smoking school teacher who in that scene is attempting to scare her students out of drunk driving. Or something like that.

Didn't really care for the movie on the whole, though.

At the kangaroo court?

17N7F.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member