The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I ever unsee that mark on Marion's forehead :o

Where's Magnar? He's better at connecting these pics than me. :funny:

Same scarf from the pic at the scrapbook with the one she was wearing when she visited the judge's house with Gordon and Blake:

sdg32w.jpg

QFI0b.jpg

The scarf here might be the same too. This is from the scene of her and Gordon holding that device that Batman gave Gordon and they were captured by Bane's men.

kGtyJ.jpg

Either she had a really long day or she just loves that scarf.

Man, she must've been roasting wearing that scarf in that July Pittsburgh heat.

Maybe she should've taken her top off to cool down.

I really wish that Hollywood and the media would shape up and make it the "norm" for models, actresses and actors to be at a healthy weight. All shapes are beautiful but HEALTHY is best. Not super skinny or super over weight, the healthy middle.
I'm happy Marion is in TDKR with her after baby weight still on her, it's womanly. It's supposed to be that way. Sickly is not sexy girls, and the steroid look isn't either guys.
sorry to be soap boxy

I agree with you in principal, but I think Marion looks perfectly healthy.

The people who were calling Jennifer Lawrence fat are the ones who have issues.

Theory...spoilerific if true, possibly ludicrous...

I know this has probably been speculated about, but it just crossed my mind...perhaps Miranda becomes pregnant with Bruce's child, and at the end, he ends up literally being the Thomas Wayne to his Bruce...if that makes sense?

I really wish that Hollywood and the media would shape up and make it the "norm" for models, actresses and actors to be at a healthy weight. All shapes are beautiful but HEALTHY is best. Not super skinny or super over weight, the healthy middle.
I'm happy Marion is in TDKR with her after baby weight still on her, it's womanly. It's supposed to be that way. Sickly is not sexy girls, and the steroid look isn't either guys.
sorry to be soap boxy

Good to see you get to decide how all different types of people should look. :o

Why can't I ever unsee that mark on Marion's forehead :o

I've never noticed that before, but now that you point it out, it's apparent in most of her photos.

It's like Gabriel Macht's moles on his forehead. Of course, his are worse. What exactly is the mark on Marion's head? A mole or just a blemish? And how come makeup doesn't cover that up? :huh:

Marion Cotillard is an incredibly beautiful woman and a wonderful actress so who cares if they don't cover up a mole on her forehead? :oldrazz:

Why would she even cover it in the first place? :dry:

It sticks out but I don't dislike it... IDK :hehe: That might just be because it's blasphemy on my part to call anything on Marion a flaw.

She just looks like "the Rachels" Dawes in this picture.

I'm still wondering on how she will be introduced in the movie. Like, has she been working at WE during those 8 years already and has been helping Fox and Alfred in getting Bruce out of his depression or is she a new board member?

I'm still wondering on how she will be introduced in the movie. Like, has she been working at WE during those 8 years already and has been helping Fox and Alfred in getting Bruce out of his depression or is she a new board member?

I'm hoping she's introduced during a board meeting where the board members are staring at the wrong part of her, and she motions to them that her eyes are up here.

I'm getting the feeling she could very well end up on the good side by the end. (i.e. initially appear good, turn bad trying to fulfill her Father's vision, before eventually seeing the right way and aiding Bats), I'd prefer a scenario akin to this as it would help portray the conflict Talia has as a character between her Father and Bruce, rather than just a straight out villain.

I don't think she'll end up good in the end (I have a feeling they'd want the audience to root for Selina/Catwoman more) but I do hope that we see her struggle with her decisions instead of her just being a pure villainess. My favorite aspect of Talia is her struggles between her loyalties and love for her father and Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"