Marvel Now - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be about time. Hope they can find a way to work him in the universe with all of the other character if it's him.

When they first started coming out I was all about trying to figure out what they could mean. Now I just shrug and forget about them until it's revealed.

Original Human Torch?
Marvelman?
Teasing the Omnibus for the NOW #1s?
A new universe?
Sequel to Marvels?

Could be the NOW version of Marvel Team Up hence all those names....

Perhaps. I don't read it because AvX was awful and makes me not want to read anything else associated with it.

The ideas you all listed are better than a reboot, that, in my opinion would really screw up a lot. I'm waiting to see what comes of this, but I'm not getting excited or nervous yet.

Did anyone read Nova?

I thought it was amazing by Loeb's recent standards, but decent by normal standards. But then again, I don't know much about Nova so I'm not aware of any bastardizing that might have occurred.

I went in without Loeb's name on my mind, and I gotta say, I enjoyed the first book.

It was pretty good. And felt very cinematic... Which I liked.

I'm in for issue #2.

Well that's just annoying. I'd prefer Marvel to push their initiatives, but not by mocking the competition (especially since the DC initiative their mocking worked really well as far as sales go).

I don't get this, at all. It is indeed annoying.

CountOnMarvel.jpg

"COUNT ON MARVEL TO ALWAYS DELIVER!
Cuts above the rest..."

I just don't understand what they are thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"