Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Yeah, Zombie's kind of a weird one, but I don't think personality would be much of an issue in a fighting game unless they try to do an actual story mode, though that probably won't matter either since the story would suck ass, anyway. I'd probably put another Darkstalker character in its place as opposed to another RE character, since there's already two
Well personality helps dictate special moves and attacks. Zombie seems pretty bland and generic

I'd rather they just update Jill (Whom I loved in MvC2) or use Chris rather than a monster from the series.

I'd rather they just update Jill (Whom I loved in MvC2) or use Chris rather than a monster from the series.

Yea i think going with the standard RE zombie is a bit odd, maybe if it was a boss monster like the Tyrant or something like that i could see, but just use the zombie the way it was used in MvC2. There deff needs to be more than one RE character tho. I say Wesker and someone else.

I'd probably go Leon, from RE4, and Jill, from RE1.

If they insisted on a villian, then yea, Wesker would work well.

Jill had her chance. Id rather see someone new. Definetly Chris, Leon, Wesker or Claire

The only Zombie/Monster I'd want to see from Resident Evil would be Nemesis. But I think Wesker would be pretty badass as a playable character, especially with his instant movement from RE5.

I'd hate if they put Wesker from RE5 in anything ever again. Awful, awful choice of a character assassination waste to put in the game. Go with Kaiser (or whatever he was called in RE4) before that ****

I honestly dislike what they did in RE5. It was too much. Being physically stronger and faster like he was in Code Veronica was enough. But for a Marvel Vs Capcom game, his RE5 version would fit perfectly.

I'd hate if they put Wesker from RE5 in anything ever again. Awful, awful choice of a character assassination waste to put in the game. Go with Kaiser (or whatever he was called in RE4) before that ****

Ok, so dont use that Wesker. Simple solution.

Yeah, but that version also sucks all kinds of ass, too. I would think fans would want to distance themselves from such an awful thing. Do Kaiser instead, he looked cooler all monstered up, and didn't suck much

Yeah, but that version also sucks all kinds of ass, too. I would think fans would want to distance themselves from such an awful thing. Do Kaiser instead, he looked cooler all monstered up, and didn't suck much

No one had a problem with Wesker until RE5. His CV appearance would work.

No one had a problem with Wesker until RE5. His CV appearance would work.

As long as he didn't teleport (or super speed if we must deny), and had no tentacles, I could probably live with that. I still think Kaiser would be better overall, though.

With his RE5 outfit as an Alternate.

I'd take his RE1 over Matrix cosplay anyday

As long as he didn't teleport (or super speed if we must deny), and had no tentacles, I could probably live with that. I still think Kaiser would be better overall, though.

No, Krauser would not be better overall. Wesker is far more well known and liked by fans. If any enemy from the RE series were to be in it, Wesker is the only option.

Well, I'll form my own opinion and not base it off of other fans and general popularity, and say I think that Kaiser would be better because of various reasons. And if you can't handle that, you can go off somewhere and watch football

Well, I'll form my own opinion and not base it off of other fans and general popularity, and say I think that Kaiser would be better because of various reasons. And if you can't handle that, you can go off somewhere and watch football

Krauser. Jack Krauser.

Do we know when we might have official word on whether or not this is gonna happen? I assume we might know something whenever that conference in Hawaii that that Marvel Executive (or whatever that guy is from that post last page) was tweeting about is over. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

ZOMBIES. Plural. Multiple. Not one. Many. You would control a small horde of zombies as if they were a single character.

ZOMBIES. Plural. Multiple. Not one. Many. You would control a small horde of zombies as if they were a single character.
that doesnt make it sound like any less of a disaster. Numbers isnt the issue here

So, instead of playing a single bland and generic Zombie, you want to play hordes of them. Okay... that's still lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"