Marvel's What If...? - General Discussion

Is it true that the Hawkeye we see in the trailer is actually Peter Parker?

Is it true that the Hawkeye we see in the trailer is actually Peter Parker?
I'm gonna assume not. With the Spider-Verse 2 coming and Spider-Man 3 supposedly introducing the live action spiderverse. It'd be stretching it thin to add yet another Peter into the mix.

This looks awesome! I used to love reading the comic as a kid.

Damn it though. Every time I see the title of this show I get that stupid Creed song stuck in my head. It’s been 20 years! How can I still remember that crap?!!

I really like the endearing nostalgic feel behind the animation. It really makes the series stand-out alongside the live action Disney+ shows. If they have to limit the episode counts to preserve quality I'm all for it. This series could potentially go on and on and really gain a following.

The idea to put a narrator behind it being the Watcher was a brilliant.

Would that episodes be 30min or 60min? Per example I really doubt to rewrite the whole Captain America storyline with Peggy plus end fight in 30 min. I hope that would turn into mini movies.

Leaked poster that teases perhaps a connection between the different episodes:

If such a "Guardians of the Multiverse" team (which seems like a bit of a proto-Exiles, including PeggyCap who is a member of that team in the most recent volume) forms in this show, I wonder if there's any intention of them appearing in Multiverse of Madness as well. Given that it includes an alternate version of Strange and several characters we may not get more of otherwise (Peggy Carter, Killmonger, Black Widow) I could see them being chosen for that specific reason. Also interesting how both Soul Stone trades (Widow and Gamora) are there without any indication in their design as to how they may be different than in the main timeline.

This looks cool, thanks for sharing!
Im never expected it could have an overall season arc, but more like fanservice one-shots.
Im still surprised that in this picture the
"evil" Doctor Strange is there and not the good one.

is this trailer new? it looks very much like the one from the investors day

is this trailer new? it looks very much like the one from the investors day
I guess you're right. I hadn't seen the trailer yet so I just assumed it was new

Is that Loki as Thor?
I don't think is Loki but I'm not sure what's going on with him. Apparently he's
"Party Thor"
img_216147_7acf4140c2ac65e78488d8442353ad9b_1.jpg

I‘d rather party with Endgame Thor

I'm always down for more Thor content.

tumblr_inline_mppdw9iX7Y1qz4rgp.gif

Some more supposed leaked artwork teasing some returning characters

Some more supposed leaked artwork teasing some returning characters

Im interest in evil Gamora (propably vs Star Lord Panther?) and a come back from Ultron. The amount of characters let me think that the episodes here will be 40-60 min each and really feel like mini movies.

For anyone interested, a few characters will be getting Lego figures soon. Should be $4-5 each.

Captain Britain (Peggy Carter) - What If...?
• Zombie Captain America - What If...?
• Star-Lord (T’Challa) - What If...?
• Spider-Man (Steve Rogers) - What If...?
• Thanos (Gamora) - What If...?

05/13/21 will be the date for the 2nd quarterly earnings report.
It’ll also be about time, to get a date and trailer for What if...

Beginning in August (08/07-10/09), Ms. Marvel (10/16-11/20) and Hawkeye (12/04/21-01/08/22) there’s plenty of time to get everything released.

Last edited:
That I don‘t believe - Its possible that, Marvel and Starwars series overlay now. But not two Marvel series

I am usually not someone who watches Animated series anymore (the only ones I watch these days are Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers) but I will give this a chance. Curious to see all of the scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"