Marvel's What If...? - General Discussion

trailer and release date are overdue

I am not a big animation guy these days, with the only animated shows I watch regularly are Rick and Morty and Invincible (I like Bob's Burgers, but I don't even know what day or time it's on anymore), so I probably won't watch this the day of it's release unless the reviews are amazing.

still no release date or a trailer...

Tchalla looks amazing as Starlord, whoa!

so will this simply be a stand alone animated series or will this actually tie into the MCU as one of the universes in the multiverse?

so will this simply be a stand alone animated series or will this actually tie into the MCU as one of the universes in the multiverse?
We don't know for sure yet. When it was announced I assumed it would be fairly standalone from the MCU and the episodes would stand on their own. But with some of the promotional materials it seems that there may be some connection between episodes at least. So who knows, maybe it will have a bigger tie to the MCU than I initially believed.

New Funko

So What If is expected to drop August 4, exactly one month away, but still no official release date or a second trailer. It looks like they want to refer the events of LOKI?

that might be the case...

lots of merch…but no real statement…but that’s Disney nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"