Mass Effect 3 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT

Damn, the site is really lagging. :down

Last edited:
Glimpses of epic space battles!!! AHHH!!! IT'S CLOSE!!!!
RainbowMeme.jpg

RainbowMeme.jpg

RainbowMeme.jpg

RainbowMeme.jpg

RainbowMeme.jpg

RainbowMeme.jpg

Glimpses of epic space battles!!! AHHH!!! IT'S SO CLOSE!!!!
RainbowMeme.jpg

(is anyone else having trouble posting?)

RainbowMeme.jpg

(is anyone else having trouble posting?)

:funny:

I know!!! How many was that? I've erased all but one.

All the repeats of that image really made me bust a gut. :awesome:

I will say that it does reflect my excitement about the game.

If you eat like two bags of Skittles in one sitting it is physically possible to recreate that meme.

just started crying with happiness after watching the 4 videos on IGN

Well, I was avoiding them, but I guess I'm going to have to watch them now.

Jacob wasn't annoying. The problem was that he was just too normal in comparison to all the craziness on the Normandy. Kaiden wasn't annoying to talk, but he was annoying in combat because he kept getting killed too easily.
I never ran in to that problem with kaiden getting killed so often in my play through. it never happened once then again when I found out what some certain people were doing with him like make sure he was a human shield and not really upgrading him, no wounder that was happening.

I didn't want him dead ether, but I was with limited chose. Anyway as I've said before on the mass effect threads I wouldn't mind the option to have found out he survived the Explosion and has been planning revenge on the reapers. kind winter soldier style.

And as I've also said I want it to be my personal option. it's an option I'd want alone for my own play through's on 3. most of you I know who wasted him are most likely gonna leave that option. But I'd take it.

It's just something I think I remember them doing for some older Rpg's like what Star ocean did and a few others where they gave options like that if you made a chose like you did with Kaiden or Ashlee.

Last edited:
Why is a youtube video taking this long to ****ing play?

you must be have connection issues Brolly . It's fine on my end.

I never ran in to that problem with kaiden getting killed so often in my play through. it never happened once then again when I found out what some certain people were doing with him like make sure he was a human shield and not really upgrading him, no wounder that was happening.

I didn't want him dead ether but I was with lilmited chose. any asI've before on the mass effect threads I would mind the option to have found out he survived the Explosion and has been planning revenge on the reapers. kind winter soldier style. and as I've also said I want to be my personal option. it's an option I'd want alone for my own play through's on 3. most I know who wasted him are most likely gonna leave that option but I'd take it.

it's just some I think I remember them doing for some older Rpg's like what Star ocean did and a few other where they gave options like that if you made a chose like you did with Kaiden or Ashlee.

While I like the idea of a battle hardened, somewhat insane Virmire survivor returning, they were at the heart of a nuclear explosion. I don't think that there is any surviving that without magic or divine intervention which would be out of place in the ME universe. Beyond that, it would kind of take the weight out of the sacrifice.

While I like the idea of a battle hardened, somewhat insane Virmire survivor returning, they were at the heart of a nuclear explosion. I don't think that there is any surviving that without magic or divine intervention which would be out of place in the ME universe. Beyond that, it would kind of take the weight out of the sacrifice.
Not for me Matt, not for me I always figured that kaiden's head aches were that he was too powerful for the amp he was using to stabilize him self. (He could have made a barrier strong enough for him to survive, but the explosion blew/threw him halfway across the place he was left an great distance and his com just wasn't working .)

As shown with other sci-fi things prior. mutant or other wise(like Babylon 5) shown in sci-fi since that thing began . which is usually the case when show casing that. (large head aches show cases mutant character power is evolving)

But the other amps that fallowed his L2 weren't working ether. well til subject zero's amp arrived. And who said if he lives from that he'd be all ok? mentally.

That's the point of his vengeance. And as I said it's my own personal chose. If they give me the option. I'll take it with welcome arms

Another thing I like to see is that my Shepard get's to learn these hand to hand moves from thane from the shadow broker files

Kill Methods

Preferred Assassination Methods
Human: Rear approach, check shoulder to prevent turning, hands to chin and base of skull, neck-snap. Alternate: Check and grab shoulder, arm around throat, grip jaw, single-arm neck-snap.
Asari: Front approach, throat-punch to collapse airway, arm control lock to neutralize biotics, advanced hip throw, grip chin and scalp, neck-snap. Alternate: Warp field on biotic barrier, step past, kick to back of leg to collapse knee, step in with knee to spine, grip chin and scalp, neck-snap.
Turian: Side approach, low kick to knee, grab arm and pull into broken-leg lock as turian leg stiffens in pain response, finger-stab under jaw (if unarmored) or eye, grab head fringe, neck-snap. Alternate: Front approach, paired punches to vulnerable plates just below eyes, drop-elbow to collarbone, front-leg sweep while vaulting over target, spinning neck snap.
Krogan: Top approach, double-strike to eye ridge, slide down between blinded target's rising arms, precision nerve strike to throat, secondary nerve strike to counter blood rage, quad-kick to bend target, grip each side of skull, running leaping spinning neck-snap. Alternate: Bomb.

I always love me some hand to hand. I figured that was one of the things they were hinting at for the 3rd game . it'd be cool if they put that in. And did it shenmue style

Last edited:
Ok, my plan to kill my four squad mates has been figured out:

1) Zaeed will die on the Normandy when I fail to upgrade the cannon and take Thane and Garrus with me to fight in the cargo bay.

Hrm... That's not a very suitable death for Zaeed. He should go out guns blazing.

I'm doing my second (& final playthrough before ME3) of ME2, I plan on keeping everyone alive. I think they could have their uses in ME3 & it makes my Shepard look like a better leader who is truly the savior of the galaxy (plus I need the achievement, Legion got shot in the head on my first playthrough).

One of my playthroughs I tried to be as awfully incompetent as possible. I ended up with only Samara and Kasumi surviving, as well as ticking off as many peope as possible with no reqeard, selling Legion to Cerberus, never opening Grunt's tank, not picking up Tali (sorry girl) and such.

My plan is to have the most woefully unprepared Shepard for 3 ever.

Hrm... That's not a very suitable death for Zaeed. He should go out guns blazing.

I was thinking the same thing to be honest and it made me consider just keeping Samara alive, making Zaeed the first fireteam leader and letting him die like that. But then I got to thinking, maybe it is kind of cool for him to die in a crash. A man who knows nothing but battle dies in an accident, kind of like a dramatic bit of irony.

I dunno, the more I remember about justicars, the more that I like the idea of Samara giving me some cool justicar support against the Reapers, so I may just have to keep her alive for ME3 and let Zaeed die as a fireteam leader.

Oh god, My Shepard may have to abandon his mostly traditional "N7" armor so he can look like he stepped out of Tron.

tAt2F.jpg

Haha, cool. Though I still see no option for helmet removal. One of my biggest problems with ME2 was that I had cool armor choices, but all of them except N7 required Shepard to wear a helmet. The helmets are a deal breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"