MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion - Part 5

Unless they very drastically change America Chavez' origin, I don't see her being introduced in the Falcon and Bucky show. Extradimensional stuff seems a bit outside their wheelhouse.

Do we really need a Falcon & Bucky Show? Even if Cap bites the big one in Endgame, it’s still like meh.

I'd rather have legacy characters then anyone getting recast.

I think it'll be "Ant-Man and Wasp and Stature" or something similar
Makes sense. I'm curious where they'll take a third film if they make one

Among the characters who were never part of Fox who I want to see in the MCU but I want to see appear are

Silverclaw
Black Knight
Spectrum (we only saw her as a kid)
Jack of Hearts
Tigra
Blue Marvel
She-Hulk (hopefully not over at Universal)
Darkhawk (always at Marvel but not possible since Fox owned the Shi'Ar)
Echo (provided that Marvel can resurrect Daredevil in a year)
Hercules
Doctor Voodoo

Those are the Avengers who I want to see. Technically Darkhawk would be in the Guardians.

I'm hoping they talk a lot about the idea of legacy in the show and not letting the symbol of Captain America die with Steve because it's "not what he would have wanted".

Plus I'd like to see how two of Steve's closest friends deal with the fallout of Endgame

I am hoping Steve lives and the show is just about them. None of the legacy stuff. That would interest me more

Were those leaked synopses of these shows from a while back ever debunked? If not, the Falcon/Winter Soldier one actually sounded the best to me, and wasn't about any legacy stuff.

Were those leaked synopses of these shows from a while back ever debunked? If not, the Falcon/Winter Soldier one actually sounded the best to me, and wasn't about any legacy stuff.

I missed that. Spoiler tag what the premise was in the "leak" if you remember.

I missed that. Spoiler tag what the premise was in the "leak" if you remember.
Winter Soldier & Falcon: will be deeply attached to Marvel Studios' Phase 4, possibly helping to build themes for the future of the films. The plot should accompany the two heroes being recruited by the new SHIELD to prevent the anarchic group Ultimatum. In the series the group wants to implement a plan formerly developed by HYDRA.

The leak says the series will feature other characters such as Nick Fury, Agent 13 and General Ross. Another big problem for the Soldier and the Falcon: they will also have to deal with John Walker, a soldier recruited by the United States to become a new Captain America, but who will slowly go mad and become a threat.

Winter Soldier & Falcon: will be deeply attached to Marvel Studios' Phase 4, possibly helping to build themes for the future of the films. The plot should accompany the two heroes being recruited by the new SHIELD to prevent the anarchic group Ultimatum. In the series the group wants to implement a plan formerly developed by HYDRA.

The leak says the series will feature other characters such as Nick Fury, Agent 13 and General Ross. Another big problem for the Soldier and the Falcon: they will also have to deal with John Walker, a soldier recruited by the United States to become a new Captain America, but who will slowly go mad and become a threat.
Wellll... Uhhh :nrv:

Do you have the Vision one?

Just realized that Loki and Wandavision is target to be released in year two, so thats between November of 2020 to October of 2021. Still a long time from now. While F/WS won't available for the launching day.

Can't see bucky or falcon becoming cap. Steve rogers is cap. In the mcu everyone knows steve rogers is cap, they have a museum exhibition of him, he apears in motivational videos for kids in school, the lot. It isn't a mantle it is him the person that makes captain america special. You can pass on a shield but not that. All you'll then have is bucky or falcon with caps shield.

In football (soccer) when you have a truly legendary player that retires, his club will often retire the shirt number out of respect and as a statement that he was a player that made that number something special and nobody could ever replace him.

Any announcement for when the Hawkeye show is coming out?

WandaVision feels like a weird name to me. They're really downplaying the Scarlet Witch name, it seems.

Do we really need a Falcon & Bucky Show? Even if Cap bites the big one in Endgame, it’s still like meh.
I need it, and judging from the reactions of people on twitter, tumblr and reddit, others need it too. It's the series people are most excited for. I don't really care about a war machine series though.

Reactions: MbJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"