Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Part 2

Minus Liu Kang apparently being a villain (WTF...I hope its mind control or a spell from Shang)...the Series looks promising.

Is the girl who plays Mileena the same one who played her in Season 1?

Not worried about Liu Kang being a villain. He'll probably end up being a hero by the end of the season.

Liu's getting a character arc besides being "super awesome fighter man"? Cool. Also, Kenshi!

Why do you claim he is a villain? Is it because we see him smacking Stryker with a pistol at the end?

Look closely, we see it's Shang Tsung's face in a quick shot at the end of that glimpse.

Really? Wow, that'd be pretty cool. I wonder if Shang makes the other guys think Liu's the villain then?

:csad:is it just me or has this seemed to have taken on a 3rd look?

First we had the "realistic" look in the REBIRTH.
Second we had the complete retooling in Legacy.
now this season of Legacy looks like it might be even more different.

:csad:is it just me or has this seemed to have taken on a 3rd look?

First we had the "realistic" look in the REBIRTH.
Second we had the complete retooling in Legacy.
now this season of Legacy looks like it might be even more different.

i don't really count Rebirth since it was just a fan made film made primarily to grab some big studio attention

i think so far from what we've seen of Legacy Season 2 looks about the same as Season 1, only with a more fantasy approach which i think is a good thing. though i'm not too keen on the costumes and the recasts.

according to Mortal Kombat's Facebook page, a new trailer for Season 2 of Legacy will premiere tonight during Talking Dead

can't believe they got the original Shang from the first movie.

according to Mortal Kombat's Facebook page, a new trailer for Season 2 of Legacy will premiere tonight during Talking Dead

So the options are endure the *****ebaggery that is Chris Hardwick and Talking Dead for possibly an hour....or watch the trailer tomorrow? Yeah, I'm gonna opt for the latter.

i honestly did not see anything new in the trailer tonight. i think it was actually the same one that premiered last month.

haha...liked how they used Zimmer's "Dark Knight" score for the trailer

looking forward to the new season. still not digging Sub Zero & Scorpion new outfits though. they should have used the ones from last season. those looked dope!

They are using Scorpion's old outfit. It only looks dirty because he's undead and they made the mask yellow.

You know, I'm glad that Kung Lao doesn't seem to have the power to teleport. Looks like the warriors simply got transported to the tournament.

With adapting Liu Kang's flames, I wish they did make Kung Lao teleport

So when is the second season actually supposed to premiere?

With adapting Liu Kang's flames, I wish they did make Kung Lao teleport

I can buy the whole flame thing as something Chi related. Body displacement is too much for me. Also, if you give Kung Lao the Teleport, then you'd have to give it half the cast, and then it's nothing special anymore.

at this rate, it seems like it's going to premiere in the summer. wouldn't be surprised if they were to premiere the first episode at Comic Con.

I can buy the whole flame thing as something Chi related. Body displacement is too much for me. Also, if you give Kung Lao the Teleport, then you'd have to give it half the cast, and then it's nothing special anymore.
Fair point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"