Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match | WB Animation

This looks way better than MK 2021!
It definitely does. Though again, that ain’t saying much as it isn’t a great feat to be better than that lackluster bore-fest of a film. This movie could still end up being just as passable as the first animated movie, but it still ends up being the best MK movie by default. Which is testament to how low the bar has been set by the last two live action movies than the quality of the film itself. I wasn’t all that impressed with the last movie as thought it was mediocre...but I take mediocre over the terrible the live-action movies(sans the 95’ MK movie) have been anyday of the week.

That trailer alone was better than anything we got out of MK 2021. Man I cannot wait for this and its sad that we have to look more forward to this property being done justice in animated form than in live action.

Also, as much as they mention that this is the final battle in the trailer I really hope this isn't the final film in this animated series, but I guess well just have to wait and see.

That trailer alone was better than anything we got out of MK 2021. Man I cannot wait for this and its sad that we have to look more forward to this property being done justice in animated form than in live action.

Also, as much as they mention that this is the final battle in the trailer I really hope this isn't the final film in this animated series, but I guess well just have to wait and see.

I’m really hoping it isn’t either, as I would like to see at least one more.

I’d even be up for an animated series on HBO Max or another service. That is, unless they make another cartoon for kids.

Who is the ninja that says "you shall pay for my brothers death? Is that Smoke?

I'm sure I glimpsed Shinnok in the trailer.

If this does well, I'm sure he can be the main villain of the next animated film.

I'm sure I glimpsed Shinnok in the trailer.

If this does well, I'm sure he can be the main villain of the next animated film.

Yup, Robin Atkin-Downes voices him in the film.

Also, I wonder whose blood is on Shao Khan at the end.

Comic-Con@Home panels for BATMAN: THE LONG HALLOWEEN and MORTAL KOMBAT Legends animated movies announced - The Beat

On Saturday, July 24 at 4:00pm PT, WBHE celebrates the exhilarating sequel to the 2020 hit Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge with an equally thrilling (and hilarious) panel featuring the stars and filmmakers of Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms. Based on one of the most popular videogame franchises in history, Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realmsfinds our team of heroes besieged by the enemy forces of Shao Kahn – forcing Raiden and his group of warriors into a deal to compete in a final Mortal Kombat that will determine the fate of the realms. Now our heroes must travel to Outworld in order to defend Earthrealm and, simultaneously, Scorpion must find the ancient Kamidogu before it’s used to resurrect the One Being – which would mean certain destruction of all things in the universe. Time is short and the stakes are high in this action-packed continuation of the Mortal Kombat journey. Joel McHale (Community, Stargirl), the voice of Hollywood star-turned-fighter Johnny Cage, headlines a panel that includes Jordan Rodrigues(Lady Bird, The Fosters) as Liu Kang; Dave B. Mitchell (Mortal Kombat 11, Call of Duty franchise) as Raiden, Kintaro & Sektor; screenwriter Jeremy Adams(Supernatural, Justice Society: World War II); producer Rick Morales (Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Batman vs. Two-Face); and game co-creator Ed Boon (NetherRealm Studios), who serves the films as the Creative Consultant. Joshua Gray, producer and host of Mortal Kombat Events & Professional Tournaments since 2015, moderates the panel. Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms, an all-new, feature-length film produced by Warner Bros. Animation in coordination with NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The film arrives from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Digital, Blu-ray, and 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack on August 31, 2021.

The Red-Band trailer is online, and it has pretty big moments in it.

Last edited:
The Red-Band trailer is online, and it has pretty big moments in it.

Thanks for the heads up, but I actually think I'm going to avoid that since I do remember Scorpion's Revenge Red-Band trailer spoiling some great fatalities in it. Obviosuly, I enjoyed the movie regardless, but I don't want spoil myself this time and actually be surprised for once while watching this.

Thanks for the heads up, but I actually think I'm going to avoid that since I do remember Scorpion's Revenge Red-Band trailer spoiling some great fatalities in it. Obviosuly, I enjoyed the movie regardless, but I don't want spoil myself this time and actually be surprised for once while watching this.

Man, I wish I had your restraint!

Earth already invaded ?? while tournament proposed by Shao Kahn in Outworld didnt begin yet ?

Meanwhile, trailer is awesome!

Raiden, Liu, Kung Lao, Cage, Sonya, Jax, Stryker VS Kahn, Shng Tsung, Kitana, Jade, Baraka (return??), Reiko, D Vorah, Li Mei (??? WTF is she doing with villains), Kintaro

Scorpion is a hero solo again, I hope Kuai Liang will join Raiden's forces after battling Cyrax, Sektor
Raiden must travel in Outworld to assist his warriors, becoming weak. Losing his powers in Outworld, Kitana or Reiko are match for him whereas on Earth, he's too powerful and can beat Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro, Motaro easily ... except Onaga

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"