Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match | WB Animation

Anyone remember this? lol

Remember ''There can be only one'' from Highlander?... I guess not, seeing as Christopher Lambert and Clancy Brown have both portrayed Raiden.

Also.. Luke Perry voiced Sub-Zero. WTF.

Yeah looks a bit choppy in some of those frames.

Funny how it kind of starts like that horrendous 1990s animated movie. Cage, Sonya, and Liu Kang all on a boat. I guess technically the live action movie as well.

I had blast with it. The animation is definitely rough in spots but it gets the job done. It's better than the 1995 movie and voice cast is solid. The new live action movie is really going to have to wow me after this
Scorpion steals Liu Kangs thunder in the final act and kills Goro. That's probably gonna bother some of the MK purists

Excited for this. Will purchase it tomorrow morning as it's the official release day

I didn’t love the movie but it’s very enjoyable. Aside from the animation and the fights being so short i’ll give this movie a 6/10.

I sure enjoyed it and didn't have much issues with the animations. 8 or 9/10 for me!

Definitely plan on checking this out at some point. I always like it when we can get some more adult animation like this.

Let me order this on PS4 real quick...

Totally forgot it dropped today.

Yeah I really enjoyed this as well. Scorpion was just insanely badass throughout, especially in the opening battle and the finale. Loved the animation too even if it was a little rough in some parts and I pray that we got more MK animated movies in the future. With the way they pump all those DC animated movies maybe we can get a sequel as soon as sometime next year, but with all that's going on right now who knows.

8/10

I hope they do a Sub-Zero film next. They can explore deeper into Lin Kuei culture, the cyborg initiative, Bi-Han and Kuai Liang growing up as brothers, Kuai taking over the Sub-Zero mantle while Bi-Han later becomes Noob Saibot.

Personally, I wouldn't mind it if they did a digital series like this. Or sequels. Whatever.

Oh, so they’re doing a sequel to this movie? Well, it’s nice to know we’ll be getting another good Mortal Kombat movie. The first one holds the claim of being the best MK movie(though that isn’t saying much).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"