Most disappointing movie expreience of your lifetime

Pearl Harbor. One of the most important events in American history is turned into an emotionless, souless piece of dreck with a bad love story.

You were expecting something good from Michael Bay?

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I wasn't disappointed with ROTF. I knew what I was gonna get. Now I liked the first one a lot more, but I had fun with this. It's just that Bay tries to hard to make things accessible. It's just the humor, hell I laughed at all of it, but some of it had no place in a toy movie.

I guess I was the only one that thought the trailers were as bad as the movie.

Nope. I thought Wolverine looked weak from the first teaser.

My list of of the most disappointing movies of all time:

X-Men 3 Pretty much every franchise(Except LOTR) has at least one bad or disappointing sequel. This film is the one that completely killed a franchise for me. My disappointment over the years has caused me to become completely numb to rewatching X1 and X2. I have no interest in seeing Wolverine or any other spinoffs that are related to X3.

Alien 3 The first film of the franchise that almost put me to sleep multiple times. It's also the first alien film with a significant amount of characters that I didn't give a rat's ass about.

Lethal Weapon 3 The most annoying and pointless character of the entire series. The Worst villian of the series. A funny character from the previous movie returns with a pointless role.

The Phantom Menace An introduction to the most annoying, pointless, idiotic, distracting, mindnumbing, and headache inducing character of all time.

Pirates 3 Captain Jack was one of my favorite movie characters until this film. I was sick of him after seeing his first monologue to his imaginery Captain Jacks.

Movies that were all hype and have very little replay value:

Batman I stopped taking reviews seriously after this lackluster experience. Ironic title for a movie where the villian was 100% more interesting than the protagonist.

Stargate(Star Wars of the 90s?) The reviewers that made this assertion were obviously bribed. If the movie actually had cool action sequences, a villian that had considerabley more masculinity than Micheal Jackson, badass heroes and interesting supporting characters then I would have agreed with the Star Wars comparison.

Independence Day Not one memorable action sequence. Lame and distracting supporting characters(Jeff Goldblums dad. Randy Quaid). This film had some of worst plotholes I've ever seen in a sci-fi movie.

Movies that I knew would be bad but, turned out much worse:

Batman and Robin 2 hours of theater time that I wish I could relive by doing something more productive. Arnold's horrible and amusing dialogue was the only saving grace that made the 2 hours go by more quickly.

Aliens 4 Way too much comedy and wth moments for an aliens movie.

Indiana Jones 4 Dr. Jones has always performed incredible feats of survival in the previous films. However, he is still a human being living in a supernatural world that is pretty realistic. I couldn't help but, roll my eyes at him surviving a nuclear attack and the 3 waterfalls. Young Indiana having the ability to keep pace with a convey of vehicles by swinging through the jungle like Tarzan didn't make me feel good either.

Ghost Rider(Arguably the worst superhero vs. villian fights I've ever seen. I'd rather watch Superman fight Nuclear man in the awful
Superman 4 then rewatch this crapfest. At least those horrible looking Superman fights had some energy.)

Elektra This movie was so damn boring. This movie gave me a headache in record time(5 minutes).

Van Helsing I still haven't seen the movie from beginning to end. I've seen most of it in bits and pieces because for every quality moment there's 10 atrociously bad ones that follow.

Last edited:
Planet of the Apes (W/ Mark Wahlberg). It was my first midnight showing, and I cant stand to watch it to this day. I remember sitting in a full theater, and the projector guy/girl forgot there were people in the theater and the movie didnt roll for about a good 40 minutes late, and then the movie itself didnt live up to the hype I had for it.

That reminded me of what happened when I went to see Man in the Iron Mask. I thought that was going to be alot better than what it turned out to be and midway
through the film the projection messed up. There was maybe 10 minutes of the movie
we never saw.

When I went to see Spawn they accidently showed a part of the end first. The movie was a dissapointment itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"