Naruto - Part 1

What do you mean? We have no idea who Tobi is, the only thing we know is that Madara's body was the 6th Coffin, that could also mean that he used other body parts.

Um, for the defined rules so far the soul of a ninja can only exist in one place. See why the 4th can't be edo'd. See why Kabuto can't re-summon the 1st and 2nd. Now you're implying that Madara's spirit can exist in tobi and in the summon we have just been presented?

doubt it.

And don't reference Dragon Ball here, twists don't allway make a story great, and they definitelly don't make somebody have a great writing sence, frankly, i saw a lot of fan in their forums speculating that the 6th coffin could be Madara's True body.
Who said anything about twist based writing? If I did that I would consider Bleach the king.

I said Kishi managed to set up a situation where both Itachi and Madara have been brought back to face the reality that their little brothers have been misguided. The thematic implications of which have been set up for months now(of course this all depends on if that is madaras little brother in there). Thus you see it's not just another manga with a monthly twist but a thematic pay off of the kind I'm very much used to with Naruto.

In my experience DBZ does very different things and for that it doesn't stand a chance.

Fans of One Piece don't go around saying it's story is better than Dragon Ball or Naruto
Actually they do, but I'm not about to speak for all of them now.

In fact isn't there a topic on these very boards addressing the issue.

So do we think it's obito, or another guy? and if not obito is he as old as he claims or is that a lie too?

Um, for the defined rules so far the soul of a ninja can only exist in one place. See why the 4th can't be edo'd. See why Kabuto can't re-summon the 1st and 2nd. Now you're implying that Madara's spirit can exist in tobi and in the summon we have just been presented?

doubt it.

Who said anything about twist based writing? If I did that I would consider Bleach the king.

I said Kishi managed to set up a situation where both Itachi and Madara have been brought back to face the reality that their little brothers have been misguided. The thematic implications of which have been set up for months now(of course this all depends on if that is madaras little brother in there). Thus you see it's not just another manga with a monthly twist but a thematic pay off of the kind I'm very much used to with Naruto.

In my experience DBZ does very different things and for that it doesn't stand a chance.

Dude, he's just saying theres no evidence that he's related to madara. Where did you even get that idea anyway?

edit- and your comparison to dbz doesn't make any sense either.

doubt it.

Yes, but that one is supposed to, because it's a one piece vs naruto thread so it's normal. And you already believe it's his brother? I don't doubt that but it's too soon to make those type of statements, Kishi has some obvious problems in some of the ploting, the main examples are that the war is lasting less than week while the other ones last years, and the other is Sakura and Hinata, when they have the possibility to do something they end up being saved by Naruto.

And Dragon Ball does things differently, not to mention that it was written during a different time, so the storylines are not as complex, it's quite normal for writing to evolve like that.

Yes, but that one is supposed to, because it's a one piece vs naruto thread so it's normal. And you already believe it's his brother? I don't doubt that but it's too soon to make those type of statements, Kishi has some obvious problems in some of the ploting, the main examples are that the war is lasting less than week while the other ones last years, and the other is Sakura and Hinata, when they have the possibility to do something they end up being saved by Naruto.

I've read some good theories about it being several characters. Given Kishi's writing style(like the theme I outlined earlier among others) Izuna seems like the leading candidate. He's obviously an idealist with the heart to make big moves given what we were told about him. Very typical of Kishi's villains. There are other reasons but I'll pass for now.

Obito really has no motivation for this type of direction especially given his final moments. Some say his body has been possessed but that begs the question of who would do such a thing(obviously not madara). Some say zetsu has a role in it. If anything obito and his dual persona and visual presence more akin to that Zetsu we see running around.

As for what you're saying about the flaws in Kishi's writing, no one said he was perfect. Though I'd categorize you're issue with how he treats the females in the series with preference as opposed to an objective flaw. You want them to be bigger players, that's one way to go. I mean DBZ had it's share of characters that did nothing. I would argue that at least they play a large part of the main characters growth. And beyond that of a nagging one track wife. If one came on here and said why doesn't Konohamaru make bigger moves and progression, I mean he is naruto's "rival" or what not. I'd say the same thing. That's nothing more than preference.

As for the parameters of a war. Well there is the obvious issue of readership. I'd personally like the story to move along. Moreover who said this was that kind war. Last time I checked It was one man vs every village. Hardly the type of stalemate situation of the past. Plus the wars of the past didn't involve naruto. A character designed to negate war by principal alone.

And Dragon Ball does things differently, not to mention that it was written during a different time, so the storylines are not as complex, it's quite normal for writing to evolve like that.

This I understand.
The same things have happened with films and western comics.
This being what it is I suppose I'm just confused when people try and objectively place the very simple Dball series above what is so very obviously a much richer story and execution of world building.

I'd personally be more at peace of people said DBZ is inferior but it was created during a different time and quite literally the progenitor to modern manga

Last edited:
I hope that you weren't answering to me in some of those statements as i never believed in Obito returning, and never will in fact, since i believe that at this point he would be as strong as kakashi, and bringing him back wouldn't be a good idea.

As for Dragon Ball Z i sincerelly think the original Dragon Ball tv show was richer in story, for me from the begining of the original to the end of Frieza arc it's a great story and slowlly expands, after that it's just repeating the same, enjoyable, but nothing great

Dude, he's just saying theres no evidence that he's related to madara. Where did you even get that idea anyway?
My response was to the implication that another of madara's body parts was used. The rulz of the manga(so far) would debunk that idea.

edit- and your comparison to dbz doesn't make any sense either.

we disagree

I hope that you weren't answering to me in some of those statements as i never believed in Obito returning, and never will in fact, since i believe that at this point he would be as strong as kakashi, and bringing him back wouldn't be a good idea.

I see, that being said I really don't see any other options.
Some are now suggesting it's the sage of 6...

I personally don't think it could be any more obvious at this point

As for Dragon Ball Z i sincerelly think the original Dragon Ball tv show was richer in story, for me from the begining of the original to the end of Frieza arc it's a great story and slowlly expands, after that it's just repeating the same, enjoyable, but nothing great

I can agree with this.

I like the idea that it could be Izuna Uchiha under the mask. It's the only plausible reason in my mind to answer why he would be spooked when he saw the true Madara.

^^^I think you just took that posters name to say you called it.

^^^I think you just took that posters name to say you called it.
*****, please! I'm the old Corinthian! I was reading the manga today and ****ing laughed when I found out. Then remembered that I've been CALLING IT since I saw it and came back.

Oakzap would know this is me.

This is the kind of **** I do

Guessing it's not really madara isn't really anything to brag about. It was kinda obvious. That Obito claim may end up looking foolish though, only time will tell.

Guessing it's not really madara isn't really anything to brag about. It was kinda obvious. That Obito claim may end up looking foolish though, only time will tell.
I still say he's OBito :spidey:

Corinthian™;21647495 said:
*****, please! I'm the old Corinthian! I was reading the manga today and ****ing laughed when I found out. Then remembered that I've been CALLING IT since I saw it and came back.

Oakzap would know this is me.

This is the kind of **** I do

Nah, I'm calling it now, so when the REAL Corinthian gets summoned from beyond I'll look like a genius. :woot:

Hahaha,,yah he's suck naruto is really cool anime and it is really interesting..my favorite part of naruto is when he fights with pain and his 7 path that scene is really cool because naruto control his 9 tails..

Hahaha,,yah he's suck naruto is really cool anime and it is really interesting..my favorite part of naruto is when he fights with pain and his 7 path that scene is really cool because naruto control his 9 tails..
In that scene Naruto is completely overtaken by the 9 tails :rolleyes:

Does anyone know when the fillers will end?

Not sure, but my guess is that by the second or third episode of November, since we can already see the Kyuubi Mode and Evil Naruto in the ending music.

By the way, last chapter was awesome. Madara is a true boss. I can only wonder how the 1st Hokage defeated him. I also liked that the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan [blackout]evolves to the Rinnegan.[/blackout]

Still wondering who the heck is in Madara's original body...

Probably Obito like a lot of people have been guessing.

Ok so now we have confirmation that tobi isn't mardara possessing anyone's body(still possibly a clone ala yamato but I doubt it).

And what's more we have confirmation that Madara knows who tobi is and is disappointed in "him" so to speak.

This obito stuff really can be put to rest, I mean was he even alive when Madara died?

5 bucks says it's Izuna!

Hmm, Sharingan evolves into Rinnegan? I'll buy it, makes things a bit more interesting.

Ok so now we have confirmation that tobi isn't mardara possessing anyone's body(still possibly a clone ala yamato but I doubt it).

And what's more we have confirmation that Madara knows who tobi is and is disappointed in "him" so to speak.

This obito stuff really can be put to rest, I mean was he even alive when Madara died?

5 bucks says it's Izuna!

You're probably right.

The young brother becoming an avenger due to his genius older brothers actions. I think that's where Kishi is mostly going with the uchiha's and brothers in general in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"