Naruto - Part 1

I wonder if Tsunade has other jutsus for battle or if strenght is all that is to her.

Both Jman and Oro had alot more than we thought. (especially oro gosh darn it)
I assume Tsunade has more then tai jitsu and healing.

What I also find interesting about the FTG is that it takes 3 men to perform it, which begs the question of how Naruto will incorporate his clones.

As many others have said, Naruto will most likely inherit his father's signature move but put his own spin on it somehow to make it even more deadly. Maybe combine it with another technique or something.

Yes that much is obvious and a recurring theme actually. I'm just pointing out how Kishi has already skipped the whole "it's too complicated to grasp and so one needs to use more than one body device"

First it was the Rasengan, and then the Elemental infusion, then Sage mode, even his submission of the fox in some ways. All things Naruto personally had to get around by way of his cloning. Now we have a situation where the problem is pretty much solved on arrival. I look forward to seeing how he incorporates his clones into this one.

Perhaps he wouldn't need to. I think it was necessary 3 of them because they're low on chakra. Naruto has tons, and his father probably had, too.

So Sasuke is still making his way to this shindig I imagine?

I'm wondering if Kishi will be able to kill his boyfriend Sasuke when all is said and done. I mean thats what I've been waiting for.

Sasuke needs to be put out of his misery. Dude is mad crazy.

Perhaps he wouldn't need to. I think it was necessary 3 of them because they're low on chakra. Naruto has tons, and his father probably had, too.

It was actually naruto's uzumaki mother that was said to have a huge natural chakra pool. His father I'd imagine was simply brilliant. Creating seals, reading them making new jitsus and what not.

I personally doubt teleporting himself takes a large amount of energy, it's when the fourth started moving around demon fox attacks and stuff of that sort probably.

How can anyone want to see Sasuke dead, he has been nowhere for like months. If anything I'm starting to miss him. Can't wait till he meets up with Itachi, though I doubt that will happen.

I picture Itachi deceiving Kabuto into ending his edo tensei jutsu after some fighting, then while Itachi is fading, he sees Sasuke for the last time, who just arrived to the scene and becomes infuriated with Kabuto for bringing back his brother from the dead with such a dirty technique, then Sasuke fights Kabuto.

And we haven't seen Itachi for a while. I think he'll meet Kabuto after Tobi starts fighting the alliance.

Last edited:
I picture Itachi deceiving Kabuto into ending his edo tensei jutsu after some fighting, then while Itachi is fading, he sees Sasuke for the last time, who just arrived to the scene and becomes infuriated with Kabuto for bringing back his brother from the dead with such a dirty technique, then Sasuke fights Kabuto.

And we haven't seen Itachi for a while. I think he'll meet Kabuto after Tobi starts fighting the alliance.

sounds good, i always kinda assume tobi will find itachi first while traveling around with his paths.

but a sasuke vs kabuto match does sound like a good match to show how much sasuke and kabuto has grown.

I don't see Sasuke helping the alliance any time soon. But I do think he's got a history with Kabuto. Plus Kabuto did request him personally.

Deep down I would have wanted Itachi to be at the madara battle instead.

Last edited:
Sasuke has gotten so uninteresting at this point.

Last chapter was great. It'll be painfull to wait 2 weeks to finally see one of the final battles begin. I didn't think Naruto would fight Madara, though. I thought he would go straight to Sasuke.

I also love how Kishi really goes ahead with this war. He doesn't waste any chapter draggin on. He nicely proceeds the story with every chapter.

I never thought Naruto and Sasuke's major battle would happen during the 4th War. But its looking likely that once this arc is complete that's the only direction left to go unless Kishi introduces something else.

I never thought Naruto and Sasuke's major battle would happen during the 4th War. But its looking likely that once this arc is complete that's the only direction left to go unless Kishi introduces something else.

prob a small battle....im sure kimish can add at least 1 more training arc.

Maybe, something to do with FTG technique unless its just spontaneous.

They could just go into a filler arc if they wanted to stretch out the story. I'm sure nobody would mind.

I would, actually.
I really, really want this series to come to an end. A great and satisfying end. I think it has been going on for too long now and I love when my favorite series come to a conclusion.

Weigh that against the many people that would love to see it continue to give them some good fun every week and I would think the best alternative would be for you to just stop reading after the ark is done.

I hope the final battle i Naruto vs Sasuke, it seems the most natural ending

Weigh that against the many people that would love to see it continue to give them some good fun every week and I would think the best alternative would be for you to just stop reading after the ark is done.
If only it was that simple. It's like reading a book until certain part and say ''well, that's enough, I won't read the rest''.
I know some want this to continue, regardless of how long it has been going on, how much has already happened and how big of climax Kishi is building, but I want this to end.

One of the reasons is because I don't want to see it lose its quality, like Supernatural did for me after the 5th season and Bleach after the battle with Aizen. Both, imo, should have ended at those points. Naruto is my favorite series from those I'm currently watching. I don't want the same to happen here.

I hope the final battle is Naruto vs Sasuke, it seems the most natural ending
I know Kishi has already said that it will be. That's why I thought Naruto would go towards Sasuke, instead of Madara, which is a battle where he'll lose more energy and chakra.
It's like Naruto has infinite chakra at this point. How much is left for his battle with Sasuke, who is rested and full of chakra?

Well, after the death of both Mdara's the war will come to an end because there will be no way for them to execute that moon jutsu, so it's possible that after the war Sasuke will begin his revenge against Konoha, but we'll see

Well, after the death of both Mdara's the war will come to an end because there will be no way for them to execute that moon jutsu, so it's possible that after the war Sasuke will begin his revenge against Konoha, but we'll see

The problem with that is, once the war is over, if what the Tsuchikage has promised is fulfilled, all the main shinobi lands will just be one massive, united country. If Sasuke takes on Konoha, he's essentially taking on everyone left from the war.

If it does happen that way, I can see Naruto telling everyone to back off so he can deal with what he sees as his responsibility, but the bottomline is, unless Sasuke becomes MASSIVELY overpowered, he'd be toast versus this new "country," and Naruto's protection of Konoha will be largely for dramatic effect.

Then again, I guess Sasuke can strike when everyone else is basically limping from the war.

I still think Sasuke should fight Kabuto before Naruto.
Dang, he needs to lose some chakra to be in equal terms with Naruto for their fight. It'd be a good warm up for his new powers, too.

If only it was that simple. It's like reading a book until certain part and say ''well, that's enough, I won't read the rest''.
I know some want this to continue, regardless of how long it has been going on, how much has already happened and how big of climax Kishi is building, but I want this to end.

One of the reasons is because I don't want to see it lose its quality, like Supernatural did for me after the 5th season and Bleach after the battle with Aizen. Both, imo, should have ended at those points. Naruto is my favorite series from those I'm currently watching. I don't want the same to happen here.

I know Kishi has already said that it will be. That's why I thought Naruto would go towards Sasuke, instead of Madara, which is a battle where he'll lose more energy and chakra.
It's like Naruto has infinite chakra at this point. How much is left for his battle with Sasuke, who is rested and full of chakra?

Fair enough, But I know people that spend their weeks waiting for naruto chapters, would suck for it to have to end...especially whilst the main characters are still kids. I can only imagine if that happened in DBZ(lol might have been better off, but would only be half as awesome).

I honestly believe Kishi is better writer than Kubo, he's not perfect but when he writes about metaphors and lessons it's truly deep stuff. And when he signals that he's built something it's really there(see itachi's story). Kubo really just seems like a gloried fan fic writer that only shines when he has a cool battle at hand.

As for Supernatural, they did it to themselves. Literally escalating every season only to publicly announce that they are going back to square one. I mean as good as season one was to place it after s05 even it would look and feel like crap. They should have just kept going(and not pretend like they are).

As for Naruto, like I said I hope we get time skip to see the konoha kids grown. I also think now that it's been mentioned there is no chance we won't be seeing the ten tails, which probably means the fox will be extracted, but not before some bonding time. Naruto will learn his dads flash tech considering all the obvious hints. We'll see him develop his second element(from the whirlpool country hint), one that balances Sasuke's fire. And the ultimate villain for the entire series will no doubt be the original Ninja himself, the sage.

Either the series ends after this arc or it goes another 2-3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"