The Dark Knight Rises New Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPO

Superhero
Reaction score
Sorry if this already been discussed but after seeing what happened to the Batmobile :csad: bad time and then the batpod coming out of it :woot: good times. I was just wondering if they'd make a new Batmobile or will they just leave it with the Batpod and what would you like it to be like?

Oooh, I'd ****ing love it. A classic Batmobile or a totally new one. They could go either way, and I'm up for both, really.

Id like a mix of a classic Batmobile,Mixed the more modern versions.

I would like to see a new Tumbler that is slightly updated to have elements of the Batmobile as seen in Batman War Games. The batmobile there is similar to the tumbler in that it is tank like, but a little sleeker and has the bat-head ram on front.

Supposedly there's another tumbler out there, I think in Batman Begins Lucius mentioned something about building two prototypes.

I would like to seem something like the sketch designs that were made for the unmade Bamtan: Year One film.

Just keep the same one. I'm sure Fox has another prototype somewhere, since they did do the practice runs for the bridging thing mentioned in BB, even if it didn't work, and so they would have required 2 Tumblers to do that.

Hmmmm, I love the Tumbler, but I want it to be referred to as 'The Batmobile'!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the next film, I think it would be cool to see either the Tumbler again, or a revised all new Batmobile similar to it's predecessor.

Im up in the air about this, I love the tumbler but I also wouldnt mind seeing something new, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

i'd liek them to use one of prototypes mainly the first one they made. I liek taht one looks good.

How do you think the batmobile should be like ?
Do the tumbler again?
A modified sports car ?
How many seats ?
Which Gadgets should it have ?

My opinion is that I would like the batmobile in Batman (89) Or the animated series. The long stylish but dark car.
I think it should have 2 seats one just incase....
The gadgets.... I have no idea

Well just write your opinion here!

P.S.: Tell me if they already done this thread.

Given the tone of the movie and the plot will revolve around Batman eluding the police, he will need a FAST, sleek and aero-dynamic vehicle.

The Bat-Pod leaves him extremely vulnerable and this one should be similar to the Batman 89' design, just not sooo long and without the tail fins.

Given the tone of the movie and the plot will revolve around Batman eluding the police, he will need a FAST, sleek and aero-dynamic vehicle.

The Bat-Pod leaves him extremely vulnerable and this one should be similar to the Batman 89' design, just not sooo long and without the tail fins.
He seemed to elud the police in BB with the tumbler quite well.

Expect a sleeker batmobile. The Tumbler, Generation I Batsuit, etc. were all military prototypes fit for a particular purpose which Batman was using for his needs. While they supported his needs they weren't specifically designed for urban crime fighting. He evolved and upgraded the suit in Dark Knight so now that the Tumbler is destroyed expect his new wheels to be better suited for his goals.

I think we'll get the Batwing in the next film, honestly. As far as a new Batmobile, I doubt will see a "classic remake," if a new Batmobile at all.

the only thing I love more than Heath's Joker in these movies is the Tumbler. one of the best things of this take, imo. if it's not in third movie, I'll certainly miss it a lot, and like someone said, Batman will need a better vehicle than the batpod to escape from the police.

I was thinking that Bruce might try doing something Batmanish with the Lamborgini...

Am I the only one who thinks that a Bat-head ram looks dumb and cheesy as hell?

I'm right there with you.

It's fine for the comics, but any of that style-over-practicality probably won't pass in these films.

A ninja is far more concerned with functionality and stealth than aesthetics and public perception. He'd dress up as a transvestite circus clown if it got him closer to his target.

So what's the functionality of having a Bat-head ram as opposed to just a normal ram?

So what's the functionality of having a Bat-head ram as opposed to just a normal ram?

The bat head ram channels the mythical power of the ancient bat. This is something the normal ram just cannot do.

these?
http://www.batmobilehistory.com/other-batmobile.php

that'd be awesome. reminds me of the delorian. =)

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't NEED roads..." bwahahaha

That is Ungodly :wow:

Brick said:
He seemed to elud the police in BB with the tumbler quite well.

Yeah, The Tumbler is pretty fast. It doesn't even needs roads.

namtaB said:
The bat head ram channels the mythical power of the ancient bat. This is something the normal ram just cannot do.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back