The Dark Knight Rises New Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Bugatti Veyron should be used as the Batmobile with some slight alterations. Here are some Pics.

bugatti_veyron_preview.jpg
bugatti-veyron.gif
Bugatti-Veyron-7.jpg
bugatti-veyron-chrome-1.jpg
Bugatti-Veyron-Fbg-by-Hermes-726235.jpg

That's pretty damn awesome, I could see that being modified into a Batmobile.

Even though this is slightly off topic, I can see the Batwing in the film if Batman needs to travel to Romania (or another country).

Why Romania specifically?

That BMW is like... the hottest car i've ever seen! WOW!

It would be very intesting to see if there would be another Batmobile, or any other mode of transportation. I think he should just get himself another tumbler and modify it even more. He shouldn't be using more military prototypes anymore because that's how he almost got exposed in the first place. Imagine if he had a prototype airplane he uses as a batplane! By then his employees would put two and two together. But this is a discussion on the Batmobile. Yeah, like I said, use another tumbler, and modify it, make it so it looks less and less like the original prototype, and make it more Batman-ish.

A few months back, I was driving down the street, and saw the funniest thing... a guy got his PT Cruiser stuck on a median. He thought he had enough ground clearance I guess, but clearly he did not. His front tires got over it, but that was it... the car just rested on the median after that, with all four tires off of the ground.

And the PT cruiser probably has 4 times the ground clearance of a BMW coupe.

A vehicle that can be defeated by a pothole just doesn't seem like a practical bat-car.

How about a vehicle that can be defeated by turns?

I'm hoping they take Tumbler parts & combine them with the Lambo from TDK... would make a perfect new Batmobile imo.

I think the destruction of the batmobile and the subsequent discovery of the tumbler diagrams by the Wayne Industries employee will both become integral elements of the next story and lead to Bruce Wayne trying to further distance his Batman persona from Wayne Industries technology. It's too risky having the Tumbler appearing on the evening news, as he almost found out.

This might mean modifying the aesthetics of the next Batmobile so it isn't recognisable as something that Wayne Industries produced, thus it might look a bit more crazy and Bat-inspired rather than a military vehicle.................. but I'm only speculating.

no B&W please :( i hope by the way that there will be a new mobile.

Nolan likes his toys, himself and others have said so. No way we're not getting either 1.a new Batmobile (not the Tumbler) 2.an altogether new vehicle 3.both.

Whatever they come up with, it's going to be hard to beat the Tumbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back