The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might look in my local cinema to see if a poster is up yet.

total-films-man-of-steel-cover-is-online-now-130036-a-1363032401-470-75.jpg

Note in the low left hand corner, "On-Set X-Clusive! The Wolverine!" New news?

and since its on the cover, may I just say, I am completely bored by everything having to do with the new Superman

I dunno, dark coloring, awful suit, bearded supes, "woe-is-me-i-dont-fit-in" story, actor whom doesn't particularly draw my interest, snyder's slow-fast nonsense....

I like what I've heard about the actual movie, but nothing they've shown has really gotten me very excited.

But admittedly I am somewhat biased
I liked the old Chris Reeves movies, but Superman has never been a very interesting character

My mindset on comic book characters is that there's Batman and then there's everybody else... but present me with a good story and i'll go along for the ride.

I think the movie will be 10 times better than what WB are presenting us with. We haven't really had a chance to see Supes characterization yet. Plus, although I adore the Christopher Reeve movies... it really is time for something fresh. Completely fresh, so I'm excited that seems to be what we are getting.

I am more A GA Superman fan who calls the original film one of best 3 Comic book films ever.I like absoletly nothing I am seeing from trailers.Yes after 10 years of Smallville I am
not that enthustic about another origin story.

I mean a bearded Clark Kent?A black Perry White? A Jonathan Kent who would rather young CLark let others die?Possibly turning Jimmy Olsen Into women?

Plus It seems like to me Snyder Is batmanizing Superman.

Frankly I'll take anything different after 10 godawful years of Smallville.

I dunno, dark coloring, awful suit, bearded supes, "woe-is-me-i-dont-fit-in" story, actor whom doesn't particularly draw my interest, snyder's slow-fast nonsense....

I like what I've heard about the actual movie, but nothing they've shown has really gotten me very excited.

But admittedly I am somewhat biased
I liked the old Chris Reeves movies, but Superman has never been a very interesting character

Test screening reactions were all apparently through the roof

And Jack The Giant Slayer had postive reaction In Test screenings.

Despite what some want to believe reaction to Man of steel may be more like Batman Begins than Dark Knight.

And I am sure some on boards will be bashing Christopher Reeve as SUperman just like
those bash other james Bond actors besides Danial Craig.

The fact remain I am more intrested In The WOlverine than man of steel.

Superman is my favorite superhero bar none and Man of Steel both looks and seems amazing. And I absolutely love the first Reeve movie, but I there is always room for something new and different, which can be just as fantastic in it's own way.

Anyway, I'm definitely curious about that The Wolverine article in Total Film, even if it's little, at least it's something. Maybe SS or Viper reveal?

MoS might be my most anticipated for 2013, but The Wolverine is a clear second. :)

Anyway, I'm definitely curious about that The Wolverine article in Total Film, even if it's little, at least it's something. Maybe SS or Viper reveal?

MoS might be my most anticipated for 2013, but The Wolverine is a clear second. :)

I hope so, but I figure it'll be an article and another pic of just Hugh.

yeah it'll probably be some useless little blurb of an article with an already revealed BTS picture
The cover stories get all the good stuff

Talk about underselling a film. When all the big summer movies have had some sort of big fat promotional push, Fox isn't exactly throwing their hat in the ring with their performance thus far.

The biggest films of the past few years have been so in part to the marketing telling everyone they were. I really hope fox starts rolling forward and starts rolling soon. DOFP seems to be more out there than Wolverine at the moment.

The biggest films of the past few years have been so in part to the marketing telling everyone they were. I really hope fox starts rolling forward and starts rolling soon. DOFP seems to be more out there than Wolverine at the moment.

I was thinking about this the other day, Singer said (on Twitter) that he would be showing something on DOFP at Comic Con this summer...

....And that footage almost always gets recorded and finds its way online. We'll probably see something from DOFP just a couple months after the first trailer for the Wolverine airs :p lol

Two more weeks...

http://x-menfilms.com/2013/03/12/fo...lverine-trailer-marvel-reveals-action-figure/

With the almost daily barrage of X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST news, you may have forgotten that THE WOLVERINE isn’t too far away from release, coming out this July. While things have been pretty quiet on the film, 20th Century Fox restated to us via e-mail that March 29th is still “the targeted date for the [theatrical] trailer – but never 100% confirmed.” The studio tells us if all’s a-go, then the trailer “should be online earlier that week.”

I keep forgetting about this movie. I guess someone shot me with an adamantium bullet.

Since it wouldn't let me post the pics, did anyone see the images of Diamond Selects THE WOLVERINE figure?

This wait for any footage at all isn't giving me a good hope for the film.

Guess we'll see... I have a strong amount of faith in it... I just hope the trailer blows me away.

Guess we'll see... I have a strong amount of faith in it... I just hope the trailer blows me away.

I had that feeling for Origins with all the stuff Hugh and the ultra hack Shuler Donner where saying about the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"