Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the day before Captain Marvel came out. In no particular order, I've just been going crazy.

I started mine already. I have been going by timeline order, so I watched TFA, CM, IM, IM2, TIH, Thor, and The Avengers so far.

I did one last year before infinity war. I might do a mini marathon this year; avengers movies, civil war, gotg and then watch captain marvel again before Endgame.
That's what I'm doing since I did mine last year too.
I watched Captain Marvel and Iron Man, then I'm going to watch Avengers, Guardians, Age of Ultron, Civil War, Ant-Man and the Wasp and then Infinity War.

That leads me to wondering what the mid and post credit scenes will be for Endgame?

Maybe a scene from Agents of Shield to remind folks it's still on air. :nrv:

I just had to go and read the alleged Chinese spoilers on Reddit.

They even spoil the credits scenes.

I'd post some cryptic descriptions if I knew how to do a spoiler.

Were there any legit leaks/spoilers for IW before it came out? Like a legit leaked plot summary that turned out to be correct?

I can't remember. I largely avoided them, but the ones I briefly skimmed were all BS.

The Thor rumors about looking for a new weapon were correct.

The ones about Bruce hulking out of the hulkbuster were clearly wrong.

I rewatched Infinity War only very recently and was still gripped by it. One of the few rewatches where I've haven't been fiddling on my phone or finding myself losing interest. As pure comic book goes it's no. 1 - a childhood dream come to life.

I've been contemplating rewatching TIH of all films strangely enough, mainly because I've been wondering about Ross and his role going forward lately. Winter Soldier as well maybe. All the other films I've done to death watching clips on YouTube and what not.

I did give Iron Man 2 another go around recently. Never really found it as irritating as some others have.

I rewatched Infinity War only very recently and was still gripped by it. One of the few rewatches where I've haven't been fiddling on my phone or finding myself losing interest. As pure comic book goes it's no. 1 - a childhood dream come to life.

I've been contemplating rewatching TIH of all films strangely enough, mainly because I've been wondering about Ross and his role going forward lately. Winter Soldier as well maybe. All the other films I've done to death watching clips on YouTube and what not.

I did give Iron Man 2 another go around recently. Never really found it as irritating as some others have.

IW is imminently rewatchable. The only problem I have at home is the volume difference between the talking scenes and the action.

Also, I FF any Thanos backstory or Thanos/Gamora scenes.

I would love to see a one single continuous video of all the 19 movies edited together with all post-credit scenes in there as well as all credits at the very end. I just haven't completed my collection yet, otherwise I would have done that already.

I would binge all those MCU movies in that manner.

I'm convinced that the current day Cap dies and they go back to get Avengers 1 cap. His hairstyle in that suit matches A1 Cap.

Edit: Plus we see A1 Cap wearing the gizmo in the set photos

D2BKkH2UkAArhai

I'm convinced that the current day Cap dies and they go back to get Avengers 1 cap. His hairstyle in that suit matches A1 Cap.

that would be kinda nuts. if that happens, then i expect all the infinity stones to be destroyed at the end of the movie so they can never use it to bring someone back from the dead again.

I would love to see a one single continuous video of all the 19 movies edited together with all post-credit scenes in there as well as all credits at the very end. I just haven't completed my collection yet, otherwise I would have done that already.

I would binge all those MCU movies in that manner.

I'd love to see what you're suggesting BUT with the scenes in chronological order.

Interesting. They didn’t seem like anything that would require CGI to me but then we haven’t really seen what they can do.

Still, I’d be pretty elated if time travel didn’t factor into this. I’m okay if that’s how they bring everyone back but I kinda hope it isn’t because I want to see something I’ve never seen before in a movie.

Since Iron Man, War Machine, Spider-Man and Black Panther are CGI it makes sense that these are too...

Were there any legit leaks/spoilers for IW before it came out? Like a legit leaked plot summary that turned out to be correct?
Yes. One dude in particular posted a ton of legit IW spoilers months in advance. People then paid more attention to them when the movie came out. The same guy apparently also posted a few more spoilers for AEG.

It's available online. You just gotta do a bit of research but it's not hard to find them.

Haha yeah that's fake. Btw, I wouldn't put too much stock into the set photos of Cap in his Avengers 1 costume.

avengers4-8.jpg

We've all been assuming they time travelled back to the Battle of NY, and maybe they did, but those orange dots on their costumes is for motion capture to CGI the QR suits over them. That shot of them walking in line in the Superbowl spot had Cap in his Avengers 1 costume, but Trailer 2 showed that the QR suits were CGI-ed over them. Maybe the Russos purposely chose that costume to screw with us haha

There are two different shots of them walking in line, and its two differents moments in time. Black widow has short blond hair in the one cap has his original suit and in the last trailer, with the qr suits, she has long red hair, and tony and nebula are in too. Remember there will be time jumps, time travel and whatnot.

That would be pretty gnarly and unique.
I'd love to see what you're suggesting BUT with the scenes in chronological order.
oh yes, without a doubt, that's how I want those arranged as well.

I will briefly summarize the Chinese spoilers here from memory. Run far, far away if you hate spoilers.

Part One:

Tony and Nebula use her tiny ship to travel to another ship to repair to return to earth. Meanwhile, the CM mid-credit scene happens. Nebula knows where Thanos' retirement planet is. They all head there to kill him. (This part is a bit muddy) Thanos is either killed or feigns death using the stones and the Avengers return to earth crestfallen that they still don't have a way to reverse the snap.

Part Two:

The earthbound Avengers return to their depressing lives post snap. Thor and CM leave earth for other agendas. Then, Ant Man, saved from the QR by his ant army, drives cross country to the Avengers compound. He explains the QR to the gang and they decide to try it. Nat has to go to Japan to round up Clint who is whipping yakuza arse and has gone a bit nutty. Thanos, who has been monitoring earth, attacks the compound with the Chitauri army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"