Official discussion on why "Nice Guys" have a hard time getting the girl.

"I wouldn't touch with a bargepole"
Response: "That works out perfectly, because I don't want you to touch me with a pole, I want you to touch me with your hands. And possibly your mouth.

Thinking on your feet, unfortunately not everone has it.:hehe: And often, it gets you nowhere.:oldrazz:

"do I look THAT desparate?"
Response: "Yes"

Cue female becoming increasingly agressive and abusive.:o

I guess I've just been giving her the attention and going along with it for so long it'd be obviously fake if I busted out the "I haven't called you since..." I don't care card.

If I said "I haven't called you since October, I don't even care anymore" she could just as easily say "you've been trying to get me to call you up through last week"

ok, I didn't know that, which only drives my point home . . . you really have to not care . . . or instead of trying to get her to go out with you all the time, stop by to actually talk to her; but start talking to other girls too!

You really will start to not care once you have a selection of girls to talk to at any given time . . .

I think a lot of dude's put the p***y on a pedestal, instead of talking to girls like actual people . . . not constantly trying to get them to go out, and being too agreeable . . .

disagreeing with a girl actually turns them on . . . that is, if you have a valid point and aren't just trying to disagree to disagree; it makes you a commanding person, that's trying to share some real outlook on something; not just talking to them to try to get them to go out with you . . .

Nelly, this is no slight on you, but the situation you're in is explosively spastic. Wash your hands of this sh**, dewd. F*** the games.

Nelly, this is no slight on you, but the situation you're in is explosively spastic. Wash your hands of this sh**, dewd. F*** the games.

seriously, Nelly . . . why do you even talk to her other than because she's hot?

I guess I've just been giving her the attention and going along with it for so long it'd be obviously fake if I busted out the "I haven't called you since..." I don't care card.

If I said "I haven't called you since October, I don't even care anymore" she could just as easily say "you've been trying to get me to call you up through last week"

You keep going back and forth, first you've been trying to get with this girl since August, then it's no I haven't called her since October, now it's you've asked her out last week. Tell this girl to go f**k herself, cause this whole time that's all you've been able to do. Never ask her out again, not to a lunch, a dinner, movie, just hanging out at a party. Also if this does change the game and she starts pursuing you don't give in to her advances because she'll just start playing the same games. You never have a happy healthy relationship with a girl like that.

You keep going back and forth, first you've been trying to get with this girl since August, then it's no I haven't called her since October, now it's you've asked her out last week. Tell this girl to go f**k herself, cause this whole time that's all you've been able to do. Never ask her out again, not to a lunch, a dinner, movie, just hanging out at a party. Also if this does change the game and she starts pursuing you don't give in to her advances because she'll just start playing the same games. You never have a happy healthy relationship with a girl like that.

I haven't been asking her out, but we talk everytime we work together, and the subject of us not going out always comes up.

I haven't tried to call her since, I don't even remember when. I don't even have her number in my phone.

She always acts like she cares, and is interested, and that's when I tell her that we haven't gone out, and I've been wanting to go out with her since August, to which she always replies "it's not you" blah blah blah.

I've been "trying" without actually asking her out or calling her. Meaning when the subject comes up, I give in and play the game.

Why? Because I'm stupid.

Funny thing is, I don't even think of her when I'm not working with her (except of course in a situation like this where I'm making conversation), but when I get around her and start interacting with her, I go right back to my idiotic ways and play her little game and give her that attention that she's looking for.

She brings it up because she likes the attention you give her and fawning over her. Stop giving her said attention.

Have you ever asked a single hetero female friend where and how to pick up girls? Duh, that's what their there for!

Imo girls give some of the worst advice on how to get girls, and are the worst people to ask. Girls cant even be honest about what they want for themselves, so how are they gonna tell you what to do?

You ask a girl for dating advice, she tells you what she thinks should be right. Not what really is.

As oppose to guys on messageboards who's usually opinions on women and relationships are at best based on stuff they've witnessed from their friends?

:o

Under some circumstances.

Point is there really isn't anyone who gives great advice on women. People vary too much, the person getting the advice and the women out there in the world they'd try to apply it to, all of them are so different there's no way to give advice guaranteed to even apply to anyone they'd meet.

If this hypothetical guy finds the right person, that he connects with, he won't need advice, especially from confused women and virginal message board hermits like yourself. It'll just happen. That seems to be how most people meet.

That's no way to talk to a lady and I choose to be chaste by choice.

as oppose to guys on messageboards who's usually opinions on women and relationships are at best based on stuff they've witnessed from their friends?

:o

lol

Whoa, you're a chick?

Oh, well, I stand by it.

I have an idea on the subject of this thread. While I know you all are nice people (SHH DOES have a reputation for being one big happy family full of great people) maybe you don't get the girl because you're fat, balding comic book geeks? just a thought.

Marriage is for suckers. Plus I don't want no cryin virgin bleedin on the sheets on my honeymoon anyways. I want some esperienced f****'n!

it's usually the ****es that are the suckers . . . . :o

anyway, Erzengel has a lot of instructional sex books for that day when she mets that special someone . . .

Marriage is for suckers. Plus I don't want no cryin virgin bleedin on the sheets on my honeymoon anyways. I want some esperienced f****'n!

I don't hate the Dark knight, I just think it was average and possibly the most overrated movie of all time, in part because of things like your signature.

Now, do you hate me, or is there a curved methodology and you just have a mild disdain?

Idk . . . Erz is pretty hot :up:

if only she'd let me post those pics I was PM'd :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"