Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably so out of the loop to be asking this, but this will be released in IMAX correct? If so I may consider catching the IMAX opening night, although doing so for TDKR left me a complete zombie the following day. :yay:

I'd be absolutely fine with that if it means I don't have to look a stupid bowtie.
:o
very-sexy-bow-tie-woman-women-fashion-blogs-smoking-papillon.png

Soooo... Iron man is getting all of the attention now, when is WB gonna do its next move???

WB next move is to wait for IM3 to blow its load and then strike.

Somebody made a good point that the MTV Movie Awards are on April 14th and it seems a given Cavill and Adams would be in attendance and possibly show something MOS related?

Last year we did get some exclusive footage from TDKR when Bale, JLG, Oldman and Nolan took to the stage.

Somebody made a good point that the MTV Movie Awards are on April 14th and it seems a given Cavill and Adams would be in attendance and possibly show something MOS related?

Last year we did get some exclusive footage from TDKR when Bale, JLG, Oldman and Nolan took to the stage.

It would certainly be an appropriate time. April 14th - June 14th. Actually, it sounds too convenient, so far nothing has happened on such dates and this is WB, sooooo, yeah. But I hope something like that happens.

who watches MTV Awards anymore? If THAT is where they choose to debut any new footage or trailers, then i have no hope for this marketing campaign.

Very true. And when MOS was first announced MTV had a lot of interviews with Henry, remember. They seem very interested in Superman movies over there. They gave us a good handful of exclusives in the beginning. :yay:

Soooo... Iron man is getting all of the attention now, when is WB gonna do its next move???

Iron man 3 is no threat to MOS. They're far enough apart...and while I expect Iron man 3 to be very awesome, I expect MOS to be much more then just plain awesome.

Didn't even think about this until you mentioned it. And now that you have, the only thing I can think of is - "OF COURSE!!!".. It so fits. Almost willing to bet that both the new trailer and an exclusive look at the film, will be set to premier with the movie awards:woot:

who watches MTV Awards anymore? If THAT is where they choose to debut any new footage or trailers, then i have no hope for this marketing campaign.

Uh quite a few people? Over 3 million viewers watched last year and the awards always brought in good viewership numbers because of the Twilight exclusives and crowd. Though Twilight is done The Hunger Games seems to be filling it's spot and there was still a hubub over TDKR footage last year.

Maybe you don't watch it, but everybody else does... To have a new trailer and exlusive footage premier with the awards is plain smart.

Yeah, ANY program that garners lots of viewers is a great place to put a trailer.

If true, that guy is an idiot for giving any information about himself away. "Hi, this is my first name and I'm working for a company that's on the marketing campaign! Oh I hope they don't find me out."

Not reading it! :woot: (I'm really proud of that, can you guys tell? lol)

hopefully this trailer hits soon...
If the info provided is indeed true, it won't be until mid-April.

I would say it's kind of weird for the trailer to be going up with the sports biopic "42" & not something bigger (if, again, the info is accurate), but then, looking at WB's upcoming release schedule, all they've got between now and "Gatsby" in early May is "Burt Wonderstone" and "42."

There are no spoilers there. Everything in the description has been around for quite awhile.

I have a tough time believing the final trailer is shorter than the first trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"