CATWOMAN (Goggles Down)
Batman
Bane
***The catwoman variants are randomly packed. goggles up is rarer***

WAVE 2: (July)
JOHN BLAKE
RAS A GHUL

tC8p9.gif

where'd you get that info red skull? ive been looking for new findings especially on the mystery figure but have come up empty

Walmart released a sku number giving away the mystery figure is Ras a few months back. Last year he was slated to be in the 2 packs assortment with the Batman Legacy Collection but was pushed into the TDKR line. here's the sku numbers for him and Blake:

Ras - 74677507267

GCPD Blake - 74677507271

Well, if you know how to hold your cards, you can get ahead of the game ;)

P1010071.jpg

P1010072.jpg

When the 27th rolls around, all I'll need is Alfred and Catwoman!

I ordered Bane off ebay today. I'm pretty excited for it.

warren beat me to the punch. here are the pics i took:

MMall.jpg

MM4.jpg

MM2.jpg

MM3.jpg

MM1.jpg

also, i can't believe i'll get a free movie ticket out of the deal too. i really hope all retailers are doing that and not just target.

Lol Nice B.O.B! I didnt even check for the movie ticket, I was so excited to have Bane 10 days early! The only gripe I have with him is that he can't look up for spit lol It does help that he's a little bit taller than Batman so he can look down at him.

Lol Nice B.O.B! I didnt even check for the movie ticket, I was so excited to have Bane 10 days early! The only gripe I have with him is that he can't look up for spit lol It does help that he's a little bit taller than Batman so he can look down at him.
yeah true. the head just doesn't pivot that way. i don't think any of the MM line really can look up. and he looks kinda plastic-y in photos too, but that's definitely not the case in hand. one of my favorites of the line.

i cringed so hard when the target worker came walking out from the back with the box literally covered in red "do not open until 5/27" notices and red tape around the whole thing. so i tried to strike up a conversation with him to distract him while he cut open the box. i was like "sooo target..." :awesome:

Went to Target, gave the DPCI number, and the guy refused to sell them to me, said I had to wait.

I mean, come on........I understand the concept of a street date and all, but how can you not want to make money? REFUSING a sale and ANGERING a customer, for 1 measly week? Jeez....

yeah true. the head just doesn't pivot that way. i don't think any of the MM line really can look up. and he looks kinda plastic-y in photos too, but that's definitely not the case in hand. one of my favorites of the line.

i cringed so hard when the target worker came walking out from the back with the box literally covered in red "do not open until 5/27" notices and red tape around the whole thing. so i tried to strike up a conversation with him to distract him while he cut open the box. i was like "sooo target..." :awesome:

I literaly lol'd when you wrote that! At the first Target I went to, I felt the same way! I tried to start up a conversation too to distract him but he noticed, so I called up a different Target and just asked them to put the figures on hold for me.

where do you all display your collections at? Book Shelf? Display case? i only got a couple of statues that are on my tv stand but i'm looking for something nicer.

I just got back from Target today, I attempted to give them the number but between three employees neither of them could find Bane, Batman, or The Bat. =/ . Thank you Batmanofbaylor though for providing the DC #, maybe I will try my luck another day

I use a glass detolf case. Looks great.

Question for those of you who also managed to snag Bane, Does the head "jiggle" slightly? I don't mean does it turn but does it sort of "jiggle" on the neck post?

wow thanks redskull, I looked up detolf case and ikea has one that looks like it'll take care of my needs. Now i just need to start buying stuff and i thinkg these movie masters will be my first action figures!

So for those of us who don't understand any of this DPCI target code stuff, can we expect to see the figures on store shelves by next week?

By the way, could someone explain this DPCI stuff? So you're going into the stores and giving them a code or something, and they get the figure for you? huh?

What's "June revision?"

Also, what's up with Bane's head? There seems to be a line around the head. Must be the lighting...

P1010072.jpg

Went to Target, gave the DPCI number, and the guy refused to sell them to me, said I had to wait.

I mean, come on........I understand the concept of a street date and all, but how can you not want to make money? REFUSING a sale and ANGERING a customer, for 1 measly week? Jeez....

He could have easily been terminated for it. We're just lucky the register allows it to go through, my store mistakenly put Arkham City out a few days early, the system wouldn't allow me to purchase it. And don't worry, I'm sure Target will make PLENTY of money off them still. ;)

So for those of us who don't understand any of this DPCI target code stuff, can we expect to see the figures on store shelves by next week?

By the way, could someone explain this DPCI stuff? So you're going into the stores and giving them a code or something, and they get the figure for you? huh?

The DPCI is a 9 digit number at Target that is directly linked to a specific product. This goes for all targets. Every single item should have its own DPCI number associated with it. So say a guest comes up to me and says do you have any more of these chairs? I'll look at the label, punch the DPCI number on my computer and it will show me if we have anymore in the store, backroom and other stores within my district. So basically, summing it up, it's a just a number a each product has that identifies it within our system. So goggles up catwoman and goggles down SHOULD have different numbers.

Don't think anyone on SHH ever really reads my posts. but I hope this helps lol.

I mentioned just looking at the boxes to find out the street date a week or so ago to a fellow team lead and their response was very professional and reminding me about Target's confidentially policy. The best way to do this is to call and have them hold it. That way IF someone does notice and they ask their supervisor it can go something like,

"See they're street dated for the 27th."

"Did you tell the guest?"

"No but they are already on the way here."

If anything might be able to score some apology coupons.

DPCI :087-06-0472

For Batman. Not sure of Bane's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay