prv11210_pg2.jpg

prv11210_pg3.jpg

prv11210_pg4.jpg

prv11210_pg5.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #261
CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • DAVID BALDEON (A)
COVER BY MARK BROOKS
VENOM VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• Classic X-Villain EXODUS returns! And he intends to mend the divide between the X-Men...by any means necessary.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

This guy is the new regular artist?

I just realized that Carey left the book without ever revealing who Blindfold's brother was

XMENLG2008264COV_col_final.jpg

X-Men Legacy #265
Christos Gage (W) Rafa Sandoval (A)
Cover By Mark Brooks
• Time Is Running Out For Weapon Omega, The Mutant Time Bomb. How Will The X-Men Disarm Him Before He Implodes And Takes The School With Him?
• A Recently-Returned Mutant Becomes A Full-Fledged Member Of Wolverine’s X-Men.
32 Pgs./Rated T+ …$2.99
*Issue #264 Cover Shown

Im glad to see that with a writer change, Rogue is still friggin annoying. I cant believe so much time was spent at the beginning with her whining about her love life. Who the F cares?

who is the recently returned mutant who joins? Angel?

It could be either or those, or Blink, who we know is coming to Westchester, but hasn't popped up yet.

I forgot about Blink and that would make sense. I still wish she had joined the New Mutants instead

I gotta say I really enjoyed this book, much more than I have in a LONG time. And the art is great. A little cartoony, but still mature and edgy.

I'm just sorry that ole moony Gambit was back. :( I'd rather see him move on even if it was with Frenzy. I think the old Remy would have gone for it and not sweated a single kiss.

I mean, what happened to this guy?

gambitlaidlil.jpg

Agreed Squeekness, i hope Gage is only writing him like this because of Deathbit/Rogue, if not then he's wildly out of character.

Oh and far to much of Rogue in this book, i want to hear from the rest of the team!

When Rogue kissed Kid Gladiator and called him jailbait that was the most she's felt like Rogue to me in a long time. She needs to be far less prominent and just have these kinds of moments and then I'd like her again.

And the rest of the characters need storylines and development.

prv11508_cov.jpg

prv11508_pg1.jpg

prv11508_pg2.jpg

prv11508_pg3.jpg

prv11508_pg4.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #262
CHRISTOS GAGE (W)
DAVID BALDEON (A)
COVER BY MARK BROOKS
• Wolverine and his team of X-Men fight classic X-Villain Exodus!
• For the first time since SCHISM, members of Cyclops’ X-Men come face-to-face with Wolverine’s X-Men...to explosive results!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ... $2.99

XMENLG2008266COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #266 & 267
CHRISTOS GAGE (w) • RAFA SANDOVAL (a)
CoverS by MARK BROOKS • AVX TIE-IN!
“OCCUPY THE JEAN GREY SCHOOL”
• Avengers She-Hulk, Falcon and Moon Knight are tasked with securing the Jean Grey School...
• And Rogue and her team of X-Men aren’t too happy about it!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99 (EACH)

Am I the only one getting annoyed that it's always wolverine getting his face melted off?
He's got a healing factor. Ok, we get it.
It just makes him look incompetent as a fighter.

He's pretty much been cannon fodder in any book that isn't his own solo. :(

He's pretty much been cannon fodder in any book that isn't his own solo. :(

The writers use it as a crutch. It's a way to make a book "dark" or "violent" without actually killing off one of their characters. They've been doing it to Wolverine for years - in almost every form of X-Men media.

Want a particularly violent scene that has an immediate "the hero won't actually die" copout? Write Wolverine into it.

I think sometimes they forget the guy supposedly knows how to fight. Mostly he just charges at the bad guy du jour, stabs wildly at him, and gets punted off into space or soemthing. :(

I think sometimes they forget the guy supposedly knows how to fight. Mostly he just charges at the bad guy du jour, stabs wildly at him, and gets punted off into space or soemthing. :(

You've also got to keep in mind that Wolverine is a character that a lot of writers are effectively forced to use due to his popularity. The guy is EVERYWHERE. That can't be a fun situation for a lot of writers. "Okay, pick your team. Start with Wolverine."

Yeah he has military training , all the s*** Ogun taught him and the stuff he learned as a CIA operative.

I know! And yet he flails about like an ametuer. Ah well, that's what his solo book is for, I guess. :p The good stuff, I mean.

OK saw Dust with the Gen Hope kids, I could have swore I saw her in the plane going to Westchester what's up with that?

Probably an artist mistake. She's been portrayed as staying on Utopia in everything since.

I love that finally someone is writing Iceman to his potential

He hasnt done this since what, Lobdell's run?

OK saw Dust with the Gen Hope kids, I could have swore I saw her in the plane going to Westchester what's up with that?

Probably an artist mistake. She's been portrayed as staying on Utopia in everything since.
In the most recent issue, she says that at first she wanted to go to Westchester with them but then realzied they were deluding themselves. Maybe she did go but changed her mind soon after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"