Poll: Storm or Cyclops?

xwolverine2

Arkham Assassin
Reaction score
who do you think should've (should) have more time/ things to do in x3?

storm or cyke?

Why is it one or the other? On what grounds? Why are you trying to make it as if Storm/Halle 'stole' something from Cyclops/James?

If Halle had signed on for SR, no doubt she'd be absent in X3.

they could of both had about the same time. ALso i do agree storm should lead the X-men in the movies, shes way to powerful to be takeing orders.

X-Maniac said:
Why is it one or the other? On what grounds? Why are you trying to make it as if Storm/Halle 'stole' something from Cyclops/James?

If Halle had signed on for SR, no doubt she'd be absent in X3.
im just trying to see what people would prefer....

to see storm finally done justice......or to have cyclops for the sake of the pheonix saga.

and dont say cyclops wasnt done justice in X1:o

although im a big cyclops fan/supporter and he should've had more to do in the film (especially since its about jeans ressurection) storm DEFINATLY needed it. She was really botured (sp?) and not used correctly in the past two and really needed to be treated correctly in this film. Cyclops did have more of a purpose in the past two films. If it was my choice though, both would have equal amounts of screen time.

my vote obviously goes to storm.

i dont think i could have taken another torture:(

does it even matter.. halle....ergh i mean "storm" won

i would choose both having equal time, but since that isnt possible, i go with Storm. IMHO, she's always been a better character than Cyke, though i love both.

wouldnt storm be much more epic (considering her powers)

I love Storm but seriously Cyclops was screwed over in these films. He gets almost no scene time and when he does he's downplayed. He gets my vote here.

We shouldn't have to choose. They both deserved better treatment the third time around. Storm got it. Cyke didn't.

If I had to choose, I'd say Cyke - I'm not a rabid fan of Cyke: but I've always pulled for him because I support the original story and believe that the story should come first. Just my two cents.

Effect said:
I love Storm but seriously Cyclops was screwed over in these films. He gets almost no scene time and when he does he's downplayed. He gets my vote here.
storm went through the same thing!

Both deserve part in the plot...
But what happened to one has nothing to do with the other.
But looking for that point, it's quite unfair indeed...
Let them come... Ripping what they saw.

xwolverine2 said:
storm went through the same thing!

I think they both got scewed, but in different ways.

Storm they just got all wrong when it came to writing her character. Cyclops I think they did ok by his character, but his role as team leader was sorta snuffed out in favor of Wolverine taking more of a splotlight.

RagingTempest said:
Yeah, but Cyclops screen time in X2 together was about 10 minutes tops!!!
cyclops role in X1 made up for that...

storm couldve been replaced by a manequin in x1!

More than any other movie, this should have been Cyclops' time. If they had dedicated an entire movie to the morlocks, then it would be a movie that should feature Storm. I'm all for Storm having a good role, but this wasn't the time for her to have a bigger part than Cyclops.

xwolverine2 said:
cyclops role in X1 made up for that...

storm couldve been replaced by a manequin in x1!

True!!!:o

But it would have been nice to see Cyclops have some action in this movie!!!:(

xwolverine2 said:
lol

thats not my question!:o

I know. But you Storm fans get to see your favorite character breathing by the end of the movie, unlike us.

I voted for Je- er storm... :o I wanna see her use more of her powers. she was bleh in t he previous two...she got owned too many times in X1...heh..against Toad. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"