Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

Is the gimmick here crossing over with Kamen Rider Ryuki?

I know it wont happen but whew I wish we'd just do some original content. Those costumes and zords are ugly.

My issue is everything looks too busy and crowded, the suits, the zords, it’s ugly, they need to just go back to basic, good designs.

Last edited:
When in doubt... DINOSAURS!

My issue is everything looks too busy and crowded, the suits, the cords, it’s ugly, they need to just go back to basic, good designs.
LOL reminds me a bit of the Movie Rangers Zords.

Last edited:
I know it wont happen but whew I wish we'd just do some original content. Those costumes and zords are ugly.
The last theme is pretty damn original. Two rival Ranger factions with a double agent extra member.

img-1399.jpg

Anyway, on a side note, I always love watching the Yellow Rangers panel. They all have so much personality! Especially the actresses for Aisha, Tanya, Ashley and Lily.

I was going to ask if the original pilot Yellow Ranger Audrey Dubois Marchionno ever makes these rounds?
Trini once short for Trinidad.

Although a quick search seems to indicate she gets some recognition and is making good at these events.

Audri-Dubois1.jpg

Audri+Dubois.jpg

received_10160162962940335-1243987467.jpeg

Although it still cracks me up this franchise has spawned a generation of people blissfully comfortable classifying a group that prominently included Mammoth and Sabertooth, as specifically a "Dinosaur" theme. LOL

LOL reminds me a bit of the Movie Rangers Zords.

I think they did take some influence from the movie.

A bit of coincidence here

-Beast Morphers/Go-busters in 2012 didn't really do that well. When the show changed their OP theme midseason people lost their minds

"Is the show in trouble?!"

The next year we got a loud dinosaur season with musical undertones

Now we're back around the circle with another dino season lol

When in doubt....Dinosaurs!

So here were the numbers for toy sales incase anyone is a numbers person

mq7ZWne.png

Kamen Rider has pretty good ratings though, and their toy sales are generally higher than Sentai.

https://www.bandainamco.co.jp/cgi-bin/releases/index.cgi/file/view/9031?entry_id=6244

7cZvJDX.png

Based on this, it would seem Sentai outside of Japan is doing more to keep it alive than anything else.

Ofcourse Dragon Ball is beating everyone lol

if sentai does take a break there is at least 10 years of material if they stretch seasons out two years

Toqger
Zyuouger
Kyuranger
Lupinranger vs patranger
Ryuusouger

If this gets adapted I Hasbro/writers market this a knight series set in those times or 4/out of the 5 rangers are knights brought to our time. It would be dope if they did something will Merlin (or s character based of him & King Arthur) and the knights of the round table.

Power Rangers: Dino (Mystic) Knights
Power Rangers: Jurassic (Mystic) Knights
Power Rangers: Triassic (Mystic) Knights
Power Rangers: Mesozoic Warriors or Knights

Just some titles I thought of. Also it’s been years since we’ve had a female led villain so Morgan La Fey (or a character similar) would be dope. It blends magic, fantasy with power of the dinosaurs.

Hasbro should revive that Kamen Rider Dragon Knight series for the eventual crossover

Kamen Rider has been doing quite well. Just, not the american versions.

Kamen Rider has been doing quite well. Just, not the american versions.

I don't think anyone wants to tackle it a third time. They tried to do it in the same mold as MMPR in 1995. Then they tried to do it in a more respectful way with Kamen Rider Dragon Knight but no one paid attention. They even got Mark Dacasos to appear!

Here are two drawings done by a user on Twitter for Ryusoul Red and Ryusoul Green

CeeVee! SACANIME H9 (@HiCeeVee) | Twitter

3NxkwdJ.jpg

3gDY5en.jpg

i was hearing rumors that JDF's daughter might be up for a ranger role in an upcoming season.

She looks like a yellow ranger.

Live stream of the Ryuusoulger press conference from yesterday

Our new team!

DiWx2Y1.jpg

xMWHDIK.jpg

Y2NSOw0.jpg

ZYPgrb0.jpg

YTjY17Y.jpg

We get a giant T-rex mascot! It's like Redbot, but actually done with some thought.

Tyramigo is voiced by Masaki Terasoma (Shadow Moon/Kintaros).

F5UTfzZ.jpg

First promo

Two minute trailer

https://twitter.com/Leg10nOfBoom/status/1092998421710028800

first fight, henshin and music teaser here.

it looks like they're channeling the ol Zryuranger a bit wit hthe civilian clothers

SuperSentaiZyuranger_Complete-500x420.jpg

The trailer for Ryusouger is good... Though I suspect the tone will be similar to Kyoryuger.

Along with Kamen Rider Zi-O, It will be the first Sentai series to be premier in this new era (post Heisei), so I am exciting. Just like the last Showa era series (Turboranger) changes to a different new tone in Heisei era (which starting with Fiveman & Jetman), I just hope this new Sentai series in the new era will be fresh, unique, and give something different.

And it seems also, the whole premise will be more focused on the ancient sword than the Kyoryu (dinosaur) itself.

2019 Sentai toy catalog has been revealed

Kishiryuu Sentai Ryuusouger

Basically they're Knights with a dino twist to them

Notice the knight looking visor of red

Long story short. Sentai's viewership has been on the decline and this year toy sales for the first quarter of "lupinranger vs Patranger" hit an all time low of 1.4 million yen

So this show is going back to tried and tested themes to win kids back. They're also picking from various different past seasons

Dino Brace- Abaranger
Core red mecha- All dino seasons
Keys- Gokaiger
Sabertooth- Zyuranger
Color scheme Kyoryuger

The situation isn't dire but concerns are looming.

Vfim3ID.jpg

Red's Mecha Tyramigo the core mecha of the season

ljRz7i7.jpg

oEcfZ5W.jpg

There are lego type ports all over KishiRyuuOh. Kids will be able to mix and match all types of mecha parts

mzdMUR2.jpg

Henshin Brace DX RyuusouChanger
Price: 3,300 yen
Brace-type henshin device utilized by the Ryuusouger. Recognizes different RyuuSouls and playability is varied. Comes with a Red RyuuSoul. (The one that comes with the Changer and the one that comes with KishiRyuuOh make different sounds in the RyuusouKen.

Ryuusouger RyuuSou Set - DX RyuusouKen & RyuusouChanger

Price: 8,100 yen
Set of RyuusouKen and RyuusouChanger with both Souls included.

DX RyuusouKen
Price: 4,800 yen
The Ryuusouger’s sword weapon. Can recognize about 100 RyuuSouls. Comes with the TsuyoSoul.

TL7SBN0.jpg

Ryuusou Series RyuuSoul Set 01
Release: March
Price: 900 yen

Ryuusou Series RyuuSoul Set 02

Release: April
Price: 900 yen

RyuusouBuckle

Price: 2,800 yen
Ryuusouger belt that can hold 3 souls and the RyuusouKen. Comes with the FueSoul.

Are they basically redoing Dino Chargers again?

Hasbro's lightning collection wave 1 figures revealed

That's the best Dekamaster/Shadow Ranger ever. Bandai of Japan never made a figuart of Dekamaster

Wave 2 is even worst

MMPR Pink Ranger (Kimberly)
Lost Galaxy Magna Defender
Beast Morphers Gold Ranger
Beast Morphers Red Ranger

Argh. Beast Morphers Gold or Magna Defender?

I have to say, the Lightning figs are nice.

Sucks about the Gamestop exclusives, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"