Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

I actually love the suit design of the Cowboy Ninja from Ninninger, but I like the Ninninger suits as well.

Dino Charge Episode 2 was brilliant! I liked how they just used the T-Rex zord on its own rather than full Megazord. It's always so rare to see individual Zords winning on their own.

Loving the cast/characters but the villains are just so lame! Why cant I have both!

Lots of potential in Dino Charge, I don't like how they're characterizing the Pink Ranger so far. I hate that the one lady continues to put her down and refer to her as a "waitress". Come on now!

In Kyoryuger there was an idea that Violet had a crush on Red

Violet didn't take kindly to Pink on the team at first.

Soon after, taken by Dr. Ulshade to rebuild his lab and undergo training, Yayoi recognizes a confused Amy as her rival. Elsewhere, carrying a still unconscious Candelilla, Luckyuro questions their fate until they are sucked into what the latter learns to be the Frozen Castle as it resettles on the ocean floor of the South Pole.

Episode 24 is online and subbed

http://www.tokusatsuindo.com/kyoryuger-episode-24-sub-english/

Yeah there was a rivalry there. I liked the series as a whole, but it seemed to drag at times. However, I thought the ending was awesome!

You can say that again...I miss Zords being able to be individuals...smh

Yes! Knew I wasn't the only one! How come the Sentai that each PR series is based off from never does this? It's always call and assemble the body parts and fight! It's never let's try different strategies before breaking out the big gun.

Well at least the movies as well as probably the forthcoming one in 2016 won't do this. It was always fun seeing the back and forth banter between the Rangers as they drive around the large machines before making the big one.

Plus I would argue individual Zord fights are a necessity as it makes forming the Megazord way more significant in an episode.

You can barely hear it but koda the blue ranger hums the kyoryuger theme. It's near the end of the episode.

Confirmed

We may be getting some interesting news soon..... maybe.

We may be getting some interesting news soon..... maybe.

Are you talking about that weird pilot that might be premiering? A few people on another forum are talking about it, but I don't know exactly what its going to be.

a fan film was released today. there's a more adult version on vimeo.

[YT]vw5vcUPyL90[/YT]

He was Rocky (second red ranger). Makes me wonder why there was no mention of Adam and Aisha though.

:huh: what who did the casting a Blind man

the guy playing Jason looked More Rocky and James More Jason and why Kimberly was blonde first I thought she was Katherine :huh:

a fan film was released today. there's a more adult version on vimeo.

[YT]vw5vcUPyL90[/YT]

Now we know why those suits were on eBay.

[BLACKOUT]Dat Rita reveal though![/BLACKOUT] :awesome:

:huh: what who did the casting a Blind man

the guy playing Jason looked More Rocky and James More Jason and why Kimberly was blonde first I thought she was Katherine :huh:

Given the gold cgi armor and the green suit, I thought he was Tommy. Even the ending pretty much confirmed my suspicions despite the goofs and nitpicks

Now we know why those suits were on eBay.

[BLACKOUT]Dat Rita reveal though![/BLACKOUT] :awesome:
Not only that but it was the [BLACKOUT]american Rita actress from the 2nd and 3rd season.[/BLACKOUT]

One thing though...

Who were the two guys Kimberly (Rita) killed between Jason and Zack?

Not only that but it was the [BLACKOUT]american Rita actress from the 2nd and 3rd season.[/BLACKOUT]

One thing though...

Who were the two guys Kimberly (Rita) killed between Jason and Zack?

Pretty sure that was supposed to be [blackout]Bulk and Skull.[/blackout]

I liked it, I thought it had decent plot and action scenes among other things. And that Rita twist at the end? Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"