Pre-Crisis Superman Can Beat SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta

Yeah, I was just saying.

I've never really been geared towards anything X-Men related. I now do seem to remember Gambit being able to affect organic matter though. Hmmmm.

Originally posted by Mr. X
Yeah, I was just saying.

I've never really been geared towards anything X-Men related. I now do seem to remember Gambit being able to affect organic matter though. Hmmmm.

That could change things abit. Yes Goku can move at the speed of light and all. But if Gambit, once having supercharged an object or person doesn't have to touch them to blow them up, that could change things.

Pre-crisis superman wins over ssj3 goku,ssj4 goku was not that impressev,he could barely lift a building,but the stupid part was that he lifted half a city,and yet his punches did not even destroy a wall.His ki attacks did not destroy buildings,well some times he did.

Why did you bump a thread that is over a year old?

You're to "new" to understand this.

Sûpâ Saiyajin Fô Gokou would destroy Sûpâman.
Supes would lose to Kam!.

You don't need to try and romanji Superman's name.

X said:
I'll speak for everyone and just say right here and now you're the biggest ****ing idiot I've ever seen in my entire life. :up:

You don't speak for me.

Pre-Crisis Superman would tear Goku and Vegeta to shreds.

hulkamania85 said:
You don't speak for me.

Pre-Crisis Superman would tear Goku and Vegeta to shreds.

Jesus christ, who started this friction. Thank you for basically saying nothing. Goku will tear any version of supes apart.:supes: :O

Guyverjay said:
Okay I'll play

1) SSJ4 Goku didn't struggle to push that damn building, maybe you have something wrong with your eyes or something. Since you can't actually see his face or even his body properly for that matter (as the shot is from far way) , how can you even say he struggles?? What even makes that statement so ******ed is that he lifts half the damn city a few seconds after that scene.

2)Where are you getting this he can move multiple times light speed in space rubbish. It took him over 8 minutes to get to the sun in OWAW. Everything was on the line . If he could have moved faster he would have. He can move 99% the speed of light (thats what DC says), he hasn't got a link to the speed force he's not the flash. Also Superman cannot stay in space forever, he can hold his breath for a long tme but he still needs oxygen eventually. As for whether Goku can, what sort of dumb question is that? Gokus father Bardock fought freiza entire army in space, Vegeta and nappa in space blow up a planet on their way to earth. Vegeta TRAINS in space (on moons etc) while trying to becomes a SSJ. Yes sayan can't exist without Oxygen forever but they can stay out there for a long time.

Also superman does NOT move at 99% light speed in atmosphere (I dont' where you get that from). I repeat he's NOT the flash. He can't control the effect of what his speed would do to the planet while going that fast (The flash can)

3)If superman can supposedly lift 40 billion tonnes (I'd like to see where btw). Then why in doomsday wars does he struggle (and yes he is struggling because you can actually see his face and he admits it) to stop an aeroplane from crashing? (and you think DBZ has inconsistances?) On the other hand Gohan before he became mystic casually in his base form lifts and carries a aeroplane full of people in the buu saga. Also Goku against Kidd Buu pushes a mountain apart with his bare hands (how much do they weigh?).

4) Big deal superman has punched a guy to the moon whoopedy do. Goku has Ki blasted a guy into the sun. Gokus 500 year old perverted sensei has blown the moon to kingdom come and you want me to impressed because supes made one split in half?

5)As for kryptonite, true enough Goku doesn't what it is. Even if he did he wouldn't use it because he loves to fight. Of course if he did have it he would go down quickly. In Doomsady rex when luthor locks boths doomsday and supes in a box and releases kryptonite radiation. Doomsday (who was also being effected) knocked out superman with one blow I think. As for supes being a battery yes true enough it is. But his power depletes depending on how hard his fight is. Against Goku he would have to go all out.

6)Yes true enough supes blocked the omega beams with his heat vision. But consider how A) Darkseid has been depowered ALOT since the early days B)Darkseid wasn't actually trying to kill him (he needed superman). Anyway whats heat vision going to do to Goku?? Goku fights that dragon whose body temperature is higher than the suns in GT and is able to hit him without physical damage while in SSJ4 mode.

and last of all if superman is so great than why did he get killed in obsidian age:confused:

But seriously though superman could win (he is superman after all) but I still give the edge to Goku. Martial arts technique can bridge the gap in strength (if there even is one)

If you can actually prove me wrong (cite some issues where he's done this n that and its STATED what he's doing etc) on some of those points then fine. I'm always willing to learn something new. Regardless of what you think I'm a not a blind fanboy I read alot of comics (unlike Krypton who hasn't actually read dick)

Best post yet....good job.

DB

Kid Goku (born)

Kid Goku (meeting Bulma)

Kid Goku (1st. Tournament)

Kid Goku (Second Tournament)

Kid Goku (Vs. Red Ribbon Army)

Kid Goku (Vs. Daimaio Piccolo)

Kid Goku (Final Trounament of DB, Vs. Ma Junior)

DBZ

Goku

Goku (W/o weighted clothing)

Goku's Kamehameha

Goku Dead

Goku After Training with King Kaio Sama
-1,000 (surpressed)

Goku Revived

Goku Kaio Ken Vs. Nappa

Goku Kaio Ken x 2 Vs. Vegeta

Goku's Kaio Ken Times 3 Kamehamehameha

Goku's Kaio Ken Times 4 Kamehameha

Goku injured

Goku's Spirit Bomb

Goku after Training on Space ship to Namek
-5,000 (surpressed)

Goku's Max

Goku Vs. Frieza

Goku Kaio Ken x 10

Goku Super Saiya-jin

Goku Upon arriving on Earth

SS Goku on Earth

Goku on the day of the androids arrival.

SS Goku Vs. 19

Heart Disease Goku

Goku After Training in Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Ultra Super Siaya-jin 1 Goku Vs. Perfect Cell

Goku's Warp Kamehameha Wave

Goku Dead

Goku SS Vs. Pikkon

Goku Super Kaio-Ken (x1000)

Goku at Tournament

Goku SS 2 Vs. Yakon

Goku Super Siaya-jin 2 Vs, Majin Vegeta

Goku Super Saiya-jin 3

Veggeto

SS Veggeto

Goku's Earth Spirit Bomb

SS Goku's Earth Spirit Bomb

DBGT

Goku

Goku Child

Goku Child SS 1

Goku Child SS 3

Goku Golden Oozaru

Goku Super Saiya-jin 4

Gogeta SSJ4

Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb

Goku After absorbing the dragonballs
-Immeasurable.

Freaking pre-crisis Superboy moved dozens of planets chained together to anther galaxy. Superman could create stars,blow them out with super breath,travel through time at will, become immovable at will,and he could sneeze away entire solar systems!!!!! Saying Goku could match him makes no sense!

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Freaking pre-crisis Superboy moved dozens of planets chained together to anther galaxy. Superman could create stars,blow them out with super breath,travel through time at will, become immovable at will,and he could sneeze away entire solar systems!!!!! Saying Goku could match him makes no sense!

Looks like you changed places. Goku can just wish him to death idiot.:supes:

Ultra_herald quit it already pre-crisis superman lost to Goku in wizard magazine.

Goku wins for the last time!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, time to start setting things straight.

First, who came first Goku or Superman. Sorry, to disappoint you (not!) but Goku has been around centuries before Superman. The legendary Monkey King, aka, Sun Wu-K'ung, aka Son Goku's origin story, and his subsequent joining of the monk Hsuan-tsang to get scriptures in india was first fully written down in its now 100 chapter narrative in the 1500s. The orally transmitted legend however, goes back as far as 700 years earlier, and since nobody has a theory, only speculation of the exact time of its origing, it could be far earlier than even that.

And this Goku is even MORE powerful than the goku from Dragonball Z. In one chapter he lets his guard down so an executioner can cut off his head for a contest. He casually picks up his head, screws it back on, and voila, as if nothing happened. He could fly, he could not just use ki, but even magic - he could transform himself into anyone or anything for instance - the gods feared him, he was immortal, he was highly intelligent, he was a god himself, in short a more invincible character has never been created - in stature and personality see him as Vegetto, Goku and Vegeta mixed together. The dude would make mince meat out of any Superman with simple ease, the same goes for any Dragonball character for that matter.

Interestingly, as he come from the heavens, the light as his egg entered the atmosphere penatrated the palace of the head god himself, and then he hatched from his egg after crashing onto the earth and staying in there to grow for a few centuries; he's also known as the Stone Monkey.

Hmm, Superman, falls from the sky as a baby in an egg-like spaceship, can fly, is virtually indestructible and is known as the Man of Steel. I would be surprised if the creaters of Superman were not influenced at least subconsciously by the centuries old well known legend of the Monkey King. Face it, Superman was the rip off, not Son Goku.

Now as for who would win in the Dragonball Goku vs Superman match, please... pre-crises or prime, neither superman has ever faced off against beings capable of obliterating a planet, let alone vaporize one and doing it with simple ease. Master Roshi (PL 300) can blow up the Earth, at the beginning of DBZ Vegeta (PL 18000) blew away a planet and moon with the power in two of his fingertips. SSJ Goku (PL 15,000,000) that's 50,000 times what's necessary to destroy ONE planet. SSJ Goku facing Frieza could destroy 50,000 planets, and he'd barely be tired. Following that SSJ2, SSJ3 (capable of tearing apart the fabric of space and time, as if obliterating 50,000 planets wasn't enough) SSJ4. At this last level, Goku could destroy an entire galaxy with just one blast. The power coming from just one yellow sun? And Superman doesn't even take ALL of the power of the sun, or there wouldn't be a sun left, a sun Goku could destroy easily. On top of that, the sun is ALL of Superman's power. Take him away from that sun, and he's as weak an helpless as the rest of us. Goku on the otherhand has his OWN power, he can fight anyplace, anytime, anywhere. All Goku would have to do is teleport him and Supes to a planet orbiting a red sun, and watch the Supes crumble to a mere human level. Now Goku wouldn't kill a helpless little guy, Vegeta would blow him away without a second thought.

Finally, Superman can NOT breathe in space. He can hold his breath for very long, but eventually he'll need to breath. Everytime Superman went out in space for long periods of time, he'd wear breathing gear - and hoped he didn't stagger into a red or blue star system along the way. The same goes for Goku - remember Vegeta obliterationg that planet? from outside of his space pod in deep space - only Freeza and his species could actually breathe (or whatever they do in its place) and survive indefinetely in space.

Now Superman 1 million or prime may have seem practically indestructable, but sinse he's never faced a foe of Goku's caliber we've simply never seen him get his ass handed back to him, we've never seen his body try to handle stresses with energies that vaporize multiple planets, and entire stars. In short he doesn't stand a hope in hell against Goku. A more fair comparison would be Superman pre-crisis versus Kuririn or Yamucha, but I'd have to give those battles to the DBZ characters as well.

Here read this for all you superman fans that seem to be pulling feats out of your ass!!!!!!!

Bizzybone said:
Jesus christ, who started this friction. Thank you for basically saying nothing. Goku will tear any version of supes apart.:supes: :O

Well first of all they wouldn't fight anyway. But Superman in the pre-crisis age has a power level of 100,000,000,000. I pulled that stat out of nowhere but I'm sure it is around that number.:)

I don't think Superman ripped off of Sun Wukong, seeing as Superman isn't a monkey that was born from a stone. Goku was clearly influenced by that legend but it is pretty clear aspects of his character were inspired by Superman too.

Bizzybone said:
Best post yet....good job.

DB

Kid Goku (born)

Kid Goku (meeting Bulma)

Kid Goku (1st. Tournament)

Kid Goku (Second Tournament)

Kid Goku (Vs. Red Ribbon Army)

Kid Goku (Vs. Daimaio Piccolo)

Kid Goku (Final Trounament of DB, Vs. Ma Junior)

DBZ

Goku

Goku (W/o weighted clothing)

Goku's Kamehameha

Goku Dead

Goku After Training with King Kaio Sama
-1,000 (surpressed)

Goku Revived

Goku Kaio Ken Vs. Nappa

Goku Kaio Ken x 2 Vs. Vegeta

Goku's Kaio Ken Times 3 Kamehamehameha

Goku's Kaio Ken Times 4 Kamehameha

Goku injured

Goku's Spirit Bomb

Goku after Training on Space ship to Namek
-5,000 (surpressed)

Goku's Max

Goku Vs. Frieza

Goku Kaio Ken x 10

Goku Super Saiya-jin

Goku Upon arriving on Earth

SS Goku on Earth

Goku on the day of the androids arrival.

SS Goku Vs. 19

Heart Disease Goku

Goku After Training in Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Ultra Super Siaya-jin 1 Goku Vs. Perfect Cell

Goku's Warp Kamehameha Wave

Goku Dead

Goku SS Vs. Pikkon

Goku Super Kaio-Ken (x1000)

Goku at Tournament

Goku SS 2 Vs. Yakon

Goku Super Siaya-jin 2 Vs, Majin Vegeta

Goku Super Saiya-jin 3

Veggeto

SS Veggeto

Goku's Earth Spirit Bomb

SS Goku's Earth Spirit Bomb

DBGT

Goku

Goku Child

Goku Child SS 1

Goku Child SS 3

Goku Golden Oozaru

Goku Super Saiya-jin 4

Gogeta SSJ4

Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb

Goku After absorbing the dragonballs
-Immeasurable.
Stop pulling powerlevels out of your ass.

Harlekin said:
Stop pulling powerlevels out of your ass.

It's an estimate Harlekin...i wasn't the one that said this. Stop insulting me for goodness sake.

hulkamania85 said:
Well first of all they wouldn't fight anyway. But Superman in the pre-crisis age has a power level of 100,000,000,000. I pulled that stat out of nowhere but I'm sure it is around that number.:)

I don't think Superman ripped off of Sun Wukong, seeing as Superman isn't a monkey that was born from a stone. Goku was clearly influenced by that legend but it is pretty clear aspects of his character were inspired by Superman too.

Gee i don't know if i should waste my time argueing with somebody that thinks that superman is the messiah. Superman was the rip off not goku. Now out put that in your pipe and smoke it!! Dbz was inspired by Bruce Lee not steven seigel. Oh and yea you like pulling rabbits out of your penis.

Bizzybone said:
Goku wins for the last time!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, time to start setting things straight.

First, who came first Goku or Superman. Sorry, to disappoint you (not!) but Goku has been around centuries before Superman. The legendary Monkey King, aka, Sun Wu-K'ung, aka Son Goku's origin story, and his subsequent joining of the monk Hsuan-tsang to get scriptures in india was first fully written down in its now 100 chapter narrative in the 1500s. The orally transmitted legend however, goes back as far as 700 years earlier, and since nobody has a theory, only speculation of the exact time of its origing, it could be far earlier than even that.

And this Goku is even MORE powerful than the goku from Dragonball Z. In one chapter he lets his guard down so an executioner can cut off his head for a contest. He casually picks up his head, screws it back on, and voila, as if nothing happened. He could fly, he could not just use ki, but even magic - he could transform himself into anyone or anything for instance - the gods feared him, he was immortal, he was highly intelligent, he was a god himself, in short a more invincible character has never been created - in stature and personality see him as Vegetto, Goku and Vegeta mixed together. The dude would make mince meat out of any Superman with simple ease, the same goes for any Dragonball character for that matter.

Interestingly, as he come from the heavens, the light as his egg entered the atmosphere penatrated the palace of the head god himself, and then he hatched from his egg after crashing onto the earth and staying in there to grow for a few centuries; he's also known as the Stone Monkey.

Hmm, Superman, falls from the sky as a baby in an egg-like spaceship, can fly, is virtually indestructible and is known as the Man of Steel. I would be surprised if the creaters of Superman were not influenced at least subconsciously by the centuries old well known legend of the Monkey King. Face it, Superman was the rip off, not Son Goku.

Now as for who would win in the Dragonball Goku vs Superman match, please... pre-crises or prime, neither superman has ever faced off against beings capable of obliterating a planet, let alone vaporize one and doing it with simple ease. Master Roshi (PL 300) can blow up the Earth, at the beginning of DBZ Vegeta (PL 18000) blew away a planet and moon with the power in two of his fingertips. SSJ Goku (PL 15,000,000) that's 50,000 times what's necessary to destroy ONE planet. SSJ Goku facing Frieza could destroy 50,000 planets, and he'd barely be tired. Following that SSJ2, SSJ3 (capable of tearing apart the fabric of space and time, as if obliterating 50,000 planets wasn't enough) SSJ4. At this last level, Goku could destroy an entire galaxy with just one blast. The power coming from just one yellow sun? And Superman doesn't even take ALL of the power of the sun, or there wouldn't be a sun left, a sun Goku could destroy easily. On top of that, the sun is ALL of Superman's power. Take him away from that sun, and he's as weak an helpless as the rest of us. Goku on the otherhand has his OWN power, he can fight anyplace, anytime, anywhere. All Goku would have to do is teleport him and Supes to a planet orbiting a red sun, and watch the Supes crumble to a mere human level. Now Goku wouldn't kill a helpless little guy, Vegeta would blow him away without a second thought.

Finally, Superman can NOT breathe in space. He can hold his breath for very long, but eventually he'll need to breath. Everytime Superman went out in space for long periods of time, he'd wear breathing gear - and hoped he didn't stagger into a red or blue star system along the way. The same goes for Goku - remember Vegeta obliterationg that planet? from outside of his space pod in deep space - only Freeza and his species could actually breathe (or whatever they do in its place) and survive indefinetely in space.

Now Superman 1 million or prime may have seem practically indestructable, but sinse he's never faced a foe of Goku's caliber we've simply never seen him get his ass handed back to him, we've never seen his body try to handle stresses with energies that vaporize multiple planets, and entire stars. In short he doesn't stand a hope in hell against Goku. A more fair comparison would be Superman pre-crisis versus Kuririn or Yamucha, but I'd have to give those battles to the DBZ characters as well.

Here read this for all you superman fans that seem to be pulling feats out of your ass!!!!!!!

I'm not going to repeat myself Hulkamania85

Bizzybone said:
It's an estimate Harlekin...i wasn't the one that said this. Stop insulting me for goodness sake.
Bizzybone said:
Oh and yea you like pulling rabbits out of your penis.
I think you're getting me confused with somebody else.

Harlekin said:
I think you're getting me confused with somebody else.

You did insult me!!!! Don't lie because then i will call you a hypocrite.

Bizzybone said:
You did insult me!!!! Don't lie because then i will call you a hypocrite.
I have done so before, I will admit. However, I did not insult you in the post you quoted.

Bizzybone said:
therfore consider that a warning.
A warning of what?

A) Calling me a hypocrite is hardly note-worthy
B) You can't do anything else

Harlekin said:
A warning of what?

A) Calling me a hypocrite is hardly note-worthy
B) You can't do anything else

A. what do you do lmao...posy rubbish nothing else
B. You don;t do anything else but post ****e yourself into dbz

A) I don't 'warn' people.
B) You're the one provoking debate, not me. I only occasionally come here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"