Rate and Discuss The Hellcycle!

I didn't get that joke until Cryptic's drum snare. lol

I think the creator of the bike it's listed on GR production notes, you can find them here.
http://www.internapse.com/ghostrider.html
*edit*
PLAYING WITH FIRE: THE HELLCYCLE & THE VISUAL EFFECTS

One of the biggest challenges Petruccelli and the rest of the crew faced was bringing to life the Hellcycle, Ghost Rider’s flaming ride. According to Arad, the Hellcycle will please even the most die-hard motorcycle fans – a group in which Arad includes himself. “Harley Davidsons are my hobby,” says the producer, who also owns the chain of Harley Davidson cafés. “The Hellcycle is a character – it has guts, soul, vertebrae, eyes, and sex appeal. Ultimately, it’s a piece of hardware, but out of it comes feeling and emotion.”

“Building the Hell bike was a colossal undertaking,” says the production designer. “In addition to being the most supernatural, kick-ash-looking bike that ever existed, it had to work. It had to be fast, it had to be powerful, and it had to be able to be handled.”

Johnson says his goal was to enhance the comic-book version of the Hellcycle. “I wanted it to be the coolest thing you’ve ever seen – cooler than the Batmobile,” he says. “It’s something between a machine and an animal, with bone structure, a spine and a huge personality. Crash McCreery, one of our artists, came up with the design and then it became a moving piece of art. It took on its own personality, just like the Ghost Rider.”

“We were aware that realizing the Hellcycle in three dimensions was going to be one of our greatest challenges,” says De Luca. “I thought they did an incredible job. It achieves everything that made the bike in the comics so great and even takes it further, with the skull on the front and the flaming tires. It’s like nothing you’ve seen before.”

Petruccelli toiled for months with a team of sculptors, painters, and motorcycle technicians to create the possessed motorcycle. “We started with a small maquette and then we went to the next stage, building real scale elements. Once the design was approved, seven individual bikes were produced. Each has a different function and all are custom-scaled and fit to Nic.”

i love all the publicity stuff that refers to GR as "the flaming hero" or the hellcycle as his "flaming ride". do the jokes not occur to these people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"