Rate and Discuss The Hellcycle!

Check the main page !! :D I'm not really into GR but that is SO FRIGGIN' COOL !!!

hellcycleexclusive.jpg

Oh hell yes. This will look even better on screen. :ghost: :ghost:

2006 is the year of the Ghost Rider.

Very, very nice. I'm wondering what it sounds like...

the "organic" style makes it look like the hellcycle is gonna be all CG..... still pretty kool though, very different than anything we've seen on-screen before..... I like!!!

Wow thats beatifull , does anyone see the fire coming out of the skull on the front? now i just can't wait even more to see a actual ghost rider picture. that hellcycle looks like 70000000 times better then the one i made.

Everyone can see the hellcycle/ghostrider I made by going to this link
amw's hellcycle/ghostrider

This board should really take off now since the hellcycle was released.

I love the chain look on the part that connects the skull to the front wheel.

jaysus, that might must be the greatest thing i've ever seen. it's so shiny and... wow!

Excellent work: I'm overwhelmed!!!

It looks a little like Vengence's bike from the comics, but since Vengence was just the Venom to Ghost Rider's Spider-Man, who cares if anything was stolen from him...

Oh, and Harry at AICN had a couple nitpicks about the CGI in the pic:
[The Hellcycle] Doesn't adhere to the laws of physics... notice how the tires are baring no weight - or how the flames apparently don't cast light on the other side of the cycle on the pavement. Ok ok ok, that's nitpicking geek s--t. It rocks hard core.

But again..who cares? I'm still not sold on Nic Cage as Blaze by a long shot, but this looks sweet so I'll get over it.

The Lizard said:
It looks a little like Vengence's bike from the comics, but since Vengence was just the Venom to Ghost Rider's Spider-Man, who cares if anything was stolen from him...

Oh, and Harry at AICN had a couple nitpicks about the CGI in the pic:

But again..who cares? I'm still not sold on Nic Cage as Blaze by a long shot, but this looks sweet so I'll get over it.

jesus is that man ever happy :rolleyes:

the bike rocks hard :)

That kick ass. Ghost Rider shal burn Superman with that chopper. The chopper from hell, I can't wait to see GR himself. So much joy its uncontrollible.

the_ultimate_evil said:
jesus is that man ever happy :rolleyes:

the bike rocks hard :)

Apparently nothing can make him happy. This is so far some of the best news besides all the F4 stuff from marvel.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: more badass than i couldve dreamt in my wildest dark dreams,it's absolutely stunningI want Flamehead,MM and BIGGUN on this thread now damnit:mad: :up:

Pretty neutral considering I never was that big of a fan of Ghost Rider to begin with. Looks a tad bit "video-gamey," though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"