Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

That sounds a lot like what The Avengers game served for endgame content, aka generally a waste of time.
The first several big updates for Avengers actually had story missions, and didn't require you to grind to unlock the new characters, so this is actually much worse. Avengers lowered the bar so that Suicide Squad could trip over it and knock it to the ground.

The first several big updates for Avengers actually had story missions, and didn't require you to grind to unlock the new characters, so this is actually much worse. Avengers lowered the bar so that Suicide Squad could trip over it and knock it to the ground.

And to imagine they postponed the game and what we now have is the revised version. A disaster, through and through.

Avengers gave you the new characters for free upon launch. No grinding. It also at least added a couple unique boss fights. Not forcing you to grind to get the new characters and giving you the same boss fight with a new coat of paint.

This game is a joke. Maybe I will try it in like 3 months when it's 4 bucks :o

Dissapointing how this turned out and keeps getting worse.
So much time, energy and money wasted...just incredible sad to see.

More Conroy is always a good thing... literally the only thing that I care about with this game.

Apparently Rocksteady will finish up the 5th season and then pull the plug. I wonder if they'll even get there before WB steps in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"