The Avengers Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1

Let's start this thread off on the same note we ended the last one on.

sc5c.jpg

Natalie Portman is most definitely a vegan!

Natalie Portman is most definitely a vegan!

Natalie Portman was a Vegan but she is no longer one because she eats foods with eggs in them, like cookies, etc. etc.

Anyways, what has me puzzled is just why Miss Scarlet is put on a higher pedestal than other attractive female celebrities of her ilk. What is it that separates her from all those other attractive girls like Mila Kunis or Jennifer Lawrence that puts her on a higher echelon of importance? What makes her more special than them that we all must bow down and worship the ground she walks on? I personally have the Constitutionally given Freedom of Speech right to state my opinion that her glory is based more from the third party hype of rather unscrupulous group minded individuals she pals around with than actual irrefutable proof of her importance. I guess if I was a guy I'd see her as more of a blank slate with just a pretty face, something to bed and not to wed based on the fact she likes to sleep around. Just to be fair I feel the same way about guys that sleep around too, that they'e not marriageable material so I steer clear of that sort because I don't want meaningless relations. Yep, I'm an equal opportunity exclusivist in that I don't discriminate by gender people whose ideals on dating conduct I don't agree with.

Last edited:
^At first I was really confused by your post Godzilla then I read the part explaining how your a girl and then things all started to make sense. =p

Natalie Portman was a Vegan but she is no longer one because she eats foods with eggs in them, like cookies, etc. etc.

Anyways, what has me puzzled is just why Miss Scarlet is put on a higher pedestal than other attractive female celebrities of her ilk. What is it that separates her from all those other attractive girls like Mila Kunis or Jennifer Lawrence that puts her on a higher echelon of importance? What makes her more special than them that we all must bow down and worship the ground she walks on? I personally have the Constitutionally given Freedom of Speech right to state my opinion that her glory is based more from the third party hype of rather unscrupulous group minded individuals she pals around with than actual irrefutable proof of her importance. I guess if I was a guy I'd see her as more of a blank slate with just a pretty face, something to bed and not to wed based on the fact she likes to sleep around. Just to be fair I feel the same way about guys that sleep around too, that they'e not marriageable material so I steer clear of that sort because I don't want meaningless relations. Yep, I'm an equal opportunity exclusivist in that I don't discriminate by gender people whose ideals on dating conduct I don't agree with.

I like her because she is fun, and doesn't take stupid, sexist questions from the press such as "What underwear did you wear?'

:huh:What did I miss in the other thread..??!?

Once01.jpg

I'm only posting this because some of the posts in this topic bewildered me and this picture can never be posted enough.

Thanks eddy it's like this is were peoples sanity comes to die for the past gew posts.

Let's start talking about her role as BW shall we :o?

Whats that point of posting in a thread about a hot girl with a big booty if you can't say anything?

Since when was this site PG-7?

Whats that point of posting in a thread about a hot girl with a big booty if you can't say anything?
You can say a lot of things....just not crude rude misogynistic immature things.

Since when was this site PG-7?

You've been here ONE year and THREE months...and you're moaning about THE GOOD OLD DAYS.......and they said comedy was dead.

By the way, here's what out FAQ has to say about signatures - Signature Rule
Signatures can be no larger than 5 or 6 lines in normal font size. Multiple lines of extra large type [size 5 or higher] or excessive spacing is NOT permitted. If you choose to have more lines, or wish to have two or more YouTube videos in your sig as well, you may do so, providing you place it in a spoiler tag. Violators will be warned ONCE to change the sig. If the sig is not fixed, the poster will lose the ability to have a signature.

Please adjust yours accordingly.

I said nothing misogynistic or immature. I spoke fact. Scarlett is a big deal and is better than most other chicks cause of her junk in the trunk.

Just guy talk. All I'm saying. It's not even a big deal, I've just found that people seem to get sensitive quick for no reason lol.

I said nothing misogynistic or immature. I spoke fact. Scarlett is a big deal and is better than most other chicks cause of her junk in the trunk.

Just guy talk. All I'm saying. It's not even a big deal, I've just found that people seem to get sensitive quick for no reason lol.

What you call fact, and what C. Lee calls misogynistic or immature may very well be two different things. But, I can assure you, C. Lee will win that debate. And BTW, most that argue about being called on misogynistic or immature posts, usually did exactly what they said they didn't. The statistics are against you. :yay: So, move on, watch your posting and post away.

I know I'm right because you guys can't even explain yourselves, I have however. Also your statistics are not only confounded but have no merit.

On a different note, I don't find ScarJo to be a good actor at all, but she was pretty good as Widow. ScarJo mostly gets by on her body, I wonder if she'll actually start putting effort into her craft like Claire Danes did. If she did that, she could pull off a solo Widow film.

I think ScarJo is a great actress, with the bonus of being pretty too. I think she did amazing as Black Widow and with the help of Joss Whedon's excellent writing in regards to female characters really made her more than what she was in Iron Man 2.

I know I'm right because you guys can't even explain yourselves, I have however. Also your statistics are not only confounded but have no merit.

I will send you a PM explaining how what you posted was wrong (it will be in PM, because quoting it to explain would just put your offensive material out there again).

On a different note, I don't find ScarJo to be a good actor at all, but she was pretty good as Widow. ScarJo mostly gets by on her body, I wonder if she'll actually start putting effort into her craft like Claire Danes did. If she did that, she could pull off a solo Widow film.

No we are not...and explaining it on here would not be appropriate. Me explaining as a woman, well....let's just say I won't give an explanation any of my time.

Well, my statistics may have no merit to you....but as an Admin....it is what I go by, and well that kinda trumps your lack of enthusiasm in my statistics....:cwink:

The fact that your a woman is irrelevant to the fact that you won't give an explanation. You won't give one cause you can't. Being an admin doesn't make your stats any more valid or reliable without evidence of some sort.

I've talked it out with Lee and all this was was a misunderstanding. What I said about Scarlett was correct, but it is the way I said it that was out of line. I must use more appropriate language. I get it now. No need for the mod squad to gang up on me anymore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"