Not open for further replies.

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
pZF5C4Y.jpg

Preview
[YT]MehJaeTVrxI[/YT]​

Baelish the snakey ****er.

I hope Sansa sees sense and screws him by supporting Jon's claim to be KITN, thereby making herself redundant for Baelish's purposes. The Starks have been through enough, it would be nice to see them stick together until the end.

The North/Essos/Riverlands will also be featured

I think we are getting a 69 minute variety pack of Bran & The Wall?, Winterfell, Varys in [BLACKOUT]Dorne[/BLACKOUT], King's Landing, Mereen, and The Twins.

Sam&Gilly or the Hound and the BwoB are also remote possibilities for short scenes but doubtful for the finale.

Ah yes, we still have [blackout] the Sand Snakes [/blackout]

"Yaaay"

Ah yes, we still have [blackout] the Sand Snakes [/blackout]

"Yaaay"

Who all happen to die the minute Varys begins to talk to them by some strange accident. *wishful thinking*

SO what all are we expecting to happen?

Arya kills Walder Frey and maybe a few more of those who participated in the Red Wedding?

Dany decides to ship out and head for Westeros?

We know that the little birds look like they take down someone in the catacombs beneath the city. Kevin? Pycelle?

Does Cersei set King's Landing on fire or has it all been a huge red herring and Cersei actually has proof that the High Sparrow has been diddling children?

Will we see Jorah again? Sam and Gilly?

Will Bran bring the Wall down?

Will Sansa accept Littlefinger's proposal?

I'm kinda curious what is happening with the Frey/Jamie banquet. I mean, Arya just left Braavos. The idea that she could get to the Twins that quickly is a bit absurd, even with the logical leaps that have been taken throughout the season in terms of travel time. It took her half a season with the Hound to get from the Riverrun/Harenhaal area. It then took them nearly a full season to get from there to the Vale. Yet Arya is going to get to the Twins from Braavos in a two episode period would be a bit much.

It's possible Cercei will kill Tommen and burn down King's Landing. And this prompts Jaime to actually distance himself from her. If they do this then I can forgive them doing this regressive **** with Jaime and making it more dramatic than throwing a note in a fire.

Dany COULD cross to Westoros with her army.

Sansa will rule Winterfell

Varys and [BLACKOUT] "The Children"[/BLACKOUT] (not getting my hopes up there)

i would be okay with sansa running Winterfell.
she's grown a lot. i really did not like her when i started watching, but we've gotten to see her grow up, ugly parts and all.

My predictions:

-Littlefinger kills to creepy kid to become ruler of the Vale and tempt Sansa into joining. She kills him instead and take her place on the Vale building her own powerbase

-Jon becomes Warden of the North

- Jaimie and the Freys find out that they are essentially surrounded and stuck between the Vale and Winterfell. Jaimie not giving a **** just runs away and leave the Frey's to their fate

- Cersei will use the wildfire that has been hinted to burn down the sept. She will kill Loras, probably disfigure Margery, accidentally kill Tommen and utterly destroy the faith militant

- Varys will come back from his quest and will have Arya with him introducing her to Dany

- the season ends with Dany's fleet setting sail, Cersei now completely psychotic and finally Queen standin in the ashes and then settle on Jon with his puny army only for the camera to continue and show an endless army of the undead completely standing in front of the Wall

I think it would be pretty ****** that after what Jon just went through, she decided, "nah actually I want to rule". If that is how she felt before, then make it known. But if she is going to run on coup on her brother, she might be more hated then she has ever been.

Last edited:
Yara in the Iron Islands. Sansa in Winterfell. Dany on the Iron Throne.

I dig it.

I'm kinda curious what is happening with the Frey/Jamie banquet. I mean, Arya just left Braavos. The idea that she could get to the Twins that quickly is a bit absurd, even with the logical leaps that have been taken throughout the season in terms of travel time. It took her half a season with the Hound to get from the Riverrun/Harenhaal area. It then took them nearly a full season to get from there to the Vale. Yet Arya is going to get to the Twins from Braavos in a two episode period would be a bit much.

Do we have a frame of time as to what happened in Braavos compared to what happened with the rest of the show? To me, I look at it like the events in the show aren't actually happening in chronological order. Littlefinger getting to Moletown so quickly doesn't bother me at all. The show made it appear quick but in reality, it couldn't have been so quick, so our timelines must have been off.

If Arya winds up at the Twins, then she left Braavos long enough ago to make it to the Twins at that point.

Last edited:
Question about the wildfire... Why would Cersia think it was a rumor when she knew about it back in season 2? She was going to use it, that's where Tyrion found out about it. Tyrion didn't know how much wildfire was there until he saw it with his own eyes. Why was he so amazed then if Jaime had already told him there was wildfire buried beneath streets?

Sansa has no business running anything. Honestly, neither does Jon. The debate between the two in the tent was fascinating because it underlines that both of them were absolutely wrong.

Sansa was the same spoiled little girl we met way back in season one, quick to criticize but absolutely void of anything constructive to offer. Meanwhile, Jon was stubborn and headstrong. In fact, he took the one slim chance that his army had of winning the battle and blew it when he let emotion get the better of him and charged Ramsay's forces.

The Starks won the battle at a dire cost. Jon's stupidity cost them their army. Now they are reliant on Littlefinger...the man Sansa secretly sold herself to (more or less) in exchange for an army.

Basically, both Starks were incredibly shortsighted. One was prepared to martyr his forces, the other SECRETLY cut a deal with the devil to avoid that. Neither seems like a great choice to rule.

I hope we see what happened at the Tower of Joy. With the Stark lineage coming to an end, it feels more important than ever to know who Jon's mother truly is. Not that it makes a difference for the claim of Winterfell, but still..

Miguel Sapochnik is directing this ep too so i look forward to seeing what he does with a non battle centric episode

Sansa has no business running anything. Honestly, neither does Jon. The debate between the two in the tent was fascinating because it underlines that both of them were absolutely wrong.

Sansa was the same spoiled little girl we met way back in season one, quick to criticize but absolutely void of anything constructive to offer. Meanwhile, Jon was stubborn and headstrong. In fact, he took the one slim chance that his army had of winning the battle and blew it when he let emotion get the better of him and charged Ramsay's forces.

The Starks won the battle at a dire cost. Jon's stupidity cost them their army. Now they are reliant on Littlefinger...the man Sansa secretly sold herself to (more or less) in exchange for an army.

Basically, both Starks were incredibly shortsighted. One was prepared to martyr his forces, the other SECRETLY cut a deal with the devil to avoid that. Neither seems like a great choice to rule.
The North is the army. The point of winning that battle was to win control of the North, and there is plenty of people left in the North. Plus you just can't attack Winterfell in the winter.

And they are not reliant to Littlefinger, they are reliant on Robin. Especially once they kill Littlefinger. :cwink:

My predictions:

-Littlefinger kills to creepy kid to become ruler of the Vale and tempt Sansa into joining. She kills him instead and take her place on the Vale building her own powerbase

I certainly hope not. Aside from the fact that Sansa has no claim to the Vale and the lords of the Vale would have no reason to listen to her, it would stink of hypocrisy. The entire arc of the Stark family has revolved around reclaiming their home. It would be insanely hypocritical for them to turn around and steal someone else's, much as the Bolton's stole theirs.

-Jon becomes Warden of the North

I think people should keep in mind, the notion of a "Warden" of the North implies that the North is part of the Seven Kingdoms. Jon is a deserter to the Night's Watch and an oathbreaker. Plus he is a bastard with no claim. Sansa murdered the king (as far as the public is concerned) and her guilt was proven through Tyrion's trial by combat. There is no Warden of the North as far as the Starks are concerned. They are once again rebels. If anything, Jon is King in the North (or Sansa is queen). Although, it should also be noted, Bran has a stronger claim than either.

- Jaimie and the Freys find out that they are essentially surrounded and stuck between the Vale and Winterfell. Jaimie not giving a **** just runs away and leave the Frey's to their fate

Winterfell has no army left. That is true of virtually everyone. The Knights of the Vale are the only army left that is worth a damn. That is because Baelish did not let them foolishly get entangled in the War of the Five Kings. I really don't think he is going to undermine all of his careful planning in the name of revenge against a minor family that can be wiped out at virtually any time.

- Cersei will use the wildfire that has been hinted to burn down the sept. She will kill Loras, probably disfigure Margery, accidentally kill Tommen and utterly destroy the faith militant

- Varys will come back from his quest and will have Arya with him introducing her to Dany

Why? Arya has no claim to anything. She isn't really a valuable asset from any perspective. Varys sneaking off to recruit her seems pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"