Season 6, Episode 10 "The Winds of Winter" Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the travel ****... its the fact they didn't make it clear the other fleets had joined... why would they not include that? It's not a nitpick or anything cause i figured it out, but why would they not show the joined fleets?

And before any says it, no, this is not one of those 'spell it out for you' moments. I would think it would be a more EPIC moment to show all 3 sails, and dany already uniting the kingdoms.

Did Dany ever get any of the Masters ships? What happened in Dragons bay to all of those? Burned one up and the next thing we know the Iron Born are there. Then Varys taught us Dorne and Highgarden were in the alliance. Then bam, cut to the epic scene. I think it's that they ran out of time in the episode but they really wanted to end the season with Dany heading home. Details be damned. We see the sigils on the different ships. That should be enough I suppose.

Dany did get the masters ships, they say that in episode 9...

and they show so little of the sigils it had to be slowed down and screen capped for proof... that to me is just lazy ******** and not nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"