The Dark Knight Set being prepped?...

Pictures taken outside the hangars at the end of June, 2006.Hmmmm...

174144859_a834c8eedf_o.jpg

Taken at Cardington Airship Hangars. The american van has logos for a TV news station in Denver. It may be left over from the Batman film that they shot here last year.

174192079_ba3568b118_o.jpg

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10671050@N00/174192079/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10671050@N00/174144859/

why did it say "heath will bear it"?...ewww brokebackbatmanbegins:( lol

xwolverine2 said:
why did it say "heath will bear it"?...ewww brokebackbatmanbegins:( lol

I bet thes brokeback Mt. jokes will die as soon as the first pictures will be released.

regarding the reuse of the sets I must say that in a way I want to see some new parts of Gotham in the sequel.
Any word on how the Hangars will be used? Im sure they'll have to rebuild most of the stuff. Spots like the crimescene of Bruce's parents have to be reused of course.

Well Michael Caine said that everything was still standing so this is no surprise.

These are pics of the sets that were built in the Cardington Hangars and used for Batman Begins.One of the main crew members told BOF that they were keeping them for reuse on TDK. I think WB should buy them as investment for future films not just Batman.

image7ck8.jpg
image17jc4.jpg

image16wt0.jpg

image18bx5.jpg
image19tl3.jpg

Source: http://www.theasc.com/magazine/june05/batman/page1.html

Shedhut said:
I bet thes brokeback Mt. jokes will die as soon as the first pictures will be released.
I think these brokeback Mt. jokes will keep being farted by media (I remember that almost every interview for BB had the bat-nipples question...).
But I don't really care.
And it can even work as free publicity for this film.

Regarding this set news, yeah, I remember Caine saying that the set was still standing.
:up:

I guess some early preparation could be at work, they´re supposed to shoot some stuff in January.

Yeah it would be really cool if warner brothers brought the sets , the hanger itself is for sale for 4 million pounds . Its hard to describe how massive the the hangers are . It would be great if the production does come back to Bedford and kinda surreal as well . Bedford is a pretty small town and it was cool to hear what was going on up at the hangers when the first movie was being filmed .

It makes you wonder will The Dark Knight "Gotham City" look different from the Batman Begins "Gotham City"?

^ I hope not. I hate how different Gotham in B89 was from BR and of course then in those two abortions that followed.

I doubt it will be different, it should stay as Gotham from BB :up:

Cinemaman said:
I see Red X.
Darn red X.:mad: I fixed the problem.

ultimatefan said:
I guess some early preparation could be at work, they´re supposed to shoot some stuff in January.
I don't know but for some reason i think the early shoot might take place in Chicago. I could bw wrong.

*hopes they come shoot in Scotland*

By golly, I do say this has my panties in a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"