Seth MacFarlane's "A Millions Ways to Die in the West"

Yeah, not a must rewatch type of film though.

Sucks that the TV spots ruined the[BLACKOUT] Doc Brown cameo[/BLACKOUT], loved it anyway especially the musical cue after, but was surprised by the [BLACKOUT]Django [/BLACKOUT]cameo

I'll be the one to take the hit on this.

I just got out of it, and I laughed my ass off. If you find yourself tickled by the obviously anachronistic attitude of Seth's character it works. If that's not your cup O' tea then it falls apart. I ate up Albert as a character so I was yukjing it up.

This isn't doing well, but frankly it doesn't look like it should cost much either. Those wishing to somehow see this as a dagger in Seth's career somehow take heed... I have a feeling this will do well on home video.

No need to take a hit Krypton, comedy is so subjective that anything is possible.. heck I expect to like this I'm just waiting for the DVD.

I just got out of it, and I laughed my ass off. If you find yourself tickled by the obviously anachronistic attitude of Seth's character it works. If that's not your cup O' tea then it falls apart. I ate up Albert as a character so I was yukjing it up.

This isn't doing well, but frankly it doesn't look like it should cost much either. Those wishing to somehow see this as a dagger in Seth's career somehow take heed... I have a feeling this will do well on home video.

I think you might know me well enough. Will I find it funny? I thought Ted was pretty good.

I think you might know me well enough. Will I find it funny? I thought Ted was pretty good.

For myself I thought it was maybe a hare's breath under HAROLD AND KUMAR, Moose, if that gives you an idea.

For myself I thought it was maybe a hare's breath under HAROLD AND KUMAR, Moose, if that gives you an idea.

I thought the first one was funny! Looks like a Blu-Ray film for me now...

The mustache song got me.

This movie was fun and hilarious. I had a great time watching it. Liked it more than Ted.

Great Scott, that Doc Brown cameo was legendary! And so was the Jamie Foxx(Django?) cameo!

Last edited:

Totally agreed :)

Not a lot of comedy makes me laugh out loud. Especially when i'm alone. But there I was in an empty cinema in stitches at points.

I just like his humour, full stop.

I'll also say, I like the way he's handled the romantic aspects of both Ted and this one.

I wasn't particularly enamoured with A Million Ways To Die In The West sadly. However, I did love the [BLACKOUT]Doc Brown cameo[/BLACKOUT], that was a brilliant touch, as was the [BLACKOUT]Django cameo[/BLACKOUT] and I was nearly crying laughing at the [BLACKOUT]Gilbert Goddfried Abraham Lincoln[/BLACKOUT] scene.

This might be one of those movies that is best seen at home imo. It was an okay movie, but seemed like the tv trailers gave most of comedic scenes away.

Yeah I saw this and liked it. I will admit the funniest parts were in the first 30 mins. There's no reason to check in out in theaters but it's well worth watching on DVD or HBO

AGH the mustache song is stuck in my head!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. B+

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"