The Dark Knight Shadow of the Bat - Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone already found this out probably, but still.... Whoa....

Earlier today, I got bored, and felt like watching BTAS. So, I go for my old-ass tape collection and look around..... I see the Robin tape and the Riddler tape. I feel more like my favorite 2 villains. So I find the Two-Face next to Joker, and I decide "I can spend 2 hours to watch both." Now, know now, I'm not a fan of the name "Shadow of the Bat". I was hoping more for another recycled comic title and get "The Long Halloween", which would sorta make sense with Two-Face, Joker, and MAYBE Scarecrow (But I have a feeling he's gonna get killed in TDK). So I look at the back of the tapes for episode names. Joker; The Laughing Fish and Christmas with the Joker. 2 of my favorites. Yay. And What's the Two-Face episodes? Oooh, a two-parter? Fitting. What's it called?

Shadow of the Bat

And those being the Two-Face episodes, and Two-Face seeming to be the main villain of the 3rd..... Odd coincidence, would you not agree?

:wow:

I thought Dark Victory was a great name. I'd rather that than Shadow of the Bat, but they aren't and won't name Batman movies after specific comics because the films are influenced by several, not just based on one comic or graphic novel.

I've always wanted
"HA HA: The Clown Prince of Crime"

:) :up:

Aww man...I said batman ForNEVAH a while back.

i think i like dark victory, just because if its a trilogy it would be a good title to end on. that would only be a last resort though. shadow of the bat sounds better, but noooo robin

i think i like dark victory, just because if its a trilogy it would be a good title to end on. that would only be a last resort though. shadow of the bat sounds better, but noooo robin

I LOVE that title...

Dark Victory....

Brilliant. I HATE Shadow of the Bat.

'Dark Victory' tells you something's going to go down, and it's not going to have a happy ending. 'Shadow of the Bat' sounds like a nature documentary.

Dark Victory sounds awesome :up:

I wonder if most would think its a direct adaptation of the comic?

probably not, since the "most" I refer to are us Bat-fans.

Just a play on words here.

Knight Of The Living Dead.

Or to be serious here: Dark Knightmare

The Dark Judgement.

No? Okay.

'Dark Victory' tells you something's going to go down, and it's not going to have a happy ending. 'Shadow of the Bat' sounds like a nature documentary.

This post is amazing!

But seriously Dark Victory would be a good title, much better than Shadow.

Dark Victory sounds great! Shadow of the bat sounds like poo.

Batman: The Schumacher Films Got and Enema!!!
or-
Batman: Joel's not even allowed in the theater!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"