The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Gwen will let Peter do all the worrying. That's usually what he does anyway.

Mary Janes voice was so spot on, and her attitude, Woodley can definitely pull that off.
i wonder if we'll see a prom scene in this film?
It'd be a first for spidey movie !

I'm dying to see a prom scene. That would be brilliant.

More than ANYTHING i want a fight with Electro in Times Square :eek:
and a battle on the empire state bldg has yet to take place in a spidey movie as well

Nah, leave Times Square for the whole Sinister Six. ;)

LMAO @ this comment from CBM.com
Holy balls, I almost forgot why I quit reading the comments section on this site. Their's so many [frick]in whiners, they should rename the comment posting section to Tampon Timeline. This girl has one bad photo day and all of a sudden you attack her all guns a blazin' no mercy. Do yourself a favor you little ol' mushroom wangs google image her before you attack this beautiful girl.

:lmao: love it.

Nah, leave Times Square for the whole Sinister Six. ;)

No, Times Square for Electro:cmad:...... Haha.
I've been waiting for that for a while. Didn't you think the battle in the ultimate Spider-Man game was awesome?!
And maybe the sinister six battle can take place in Central Park like it was in the cartoon?

She's a very good actress. I wish her hair was a bit more red.. But oh well.:p Unless Webb just mind-freaked us all and Shailene is actually Betty Brant and Felicity Jones is Mary Jane..:eek:

Another good pic of...Sony should utilize the potential here:

600full-shailene-woodley.jpg

she has curves in this guys; posting photos of her relatively skinny past-self will probably just make you more disappointed with each new set pic etc.

by the way, i think she looks A-okay, and find all the hate to be a bit ridiculous.

Relatively skinny past-self? What are you talking about, she's not chubby lol

I'm curious to see which approach of MJ will this be Ultimate or the early 616 MJ from Stan Lee.

She is absolutely gorgeous. Much better than our last Mary Jane. Can't wait to see how she plays the role.

Ultimate definitely. Shailene doesn't really have the party girl MJ look. Not that she can't pull it off but, like I said before, I really don't want to see that version of the character anyway.

Joe Kickass said:
I can't even think of a legit actress who has proven herself to be capable, could pass as a teen, and is drop dead gorgeous.
Selena Gomez

*waits for someone to creepily name actual teens

Snaggletooth Dunst was put through the ringer on here...we can haz man Mary Jane pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"