Civil War Sharon carter A.K.A. Agent 13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cg_IvYDU8AAQYlG.jpg

His body language is very telling. I can feel the nuclear winter from here.

I would be surprised if Sharon even shows up in Infinity War at all.

There will be about 3 times as many characters in Infinity War, plus Thanos. I wouldn't be surprised if Sharon doesn't show up at all.

I hope she's in the film... I'm not expecting a big role, but it would be nice to have a cameo at the very least.

Terrible why? What list? :vln:

Many readers love these books and relationships.

Have you read these books? People love the books and relationships with Jo and Wendy. Who the heck likes Laurie with Amy? Or even Amy the least likable March sister? There isn't any on page relationship with Wendy's grand daughter and Pan. He just takes her daughter at the end of the book when he realizes he's come back too late and Wendy's too old and we're told he later takes the grand daughter after and so on. He thinks of them all as his "mother" so it's not romantic on his part with any of them. They're a line of renewable mother replacements for the boy who never grows up. Unless it's in that terrible movie Hook.

Cg_IvYDU8AAQYlG.jpg

His body language is very telling. I can feel the nuclear winter from here.

Chris is observing the bro code while hugging Emily?? I've seen him hug Downey tighter.

And get slapped with a law suit for sexual harassment? Look at her in that dress, I'd be trying to fight back pitching a tent and her not notice.

i saw the movie, i think steve was the 'icky' one in their relationship lol he seemed out of character

i have watching and definitely wanted more of sharon. She doesn't have much screentime but her role is really expanded, and she also a very nice eyecandy more than scarjo and lizzy. i like her chemistry with steve, so fun watching them together. i hope vancamp will return to play her on infinity wars or maybe cap 4th standalone movie(if any) on phase 4

i have watching and definitely wanted more of sharon. She doesn't have much screentime but her role is really expanded, and she also a very nice eyecandy more than scarjo and lizzy. i like her chemistry with steve, so fun watching them together. i hope vancamp will return to play her on infinity wars or maybe cap 4th standalone movie(if any) on phase 4

i think there's a chance she might return for a very small role in avengers if ever, or finally a big one in cap 4 if also ever there will be

i would say it's possible but not probable :thf:

As a contrast to the MCU.

He acknowledged that Steve and Sharon had more of relationship in the comics but thought in the the MCU the more interesting relationship would be between Steve and Natasha.

As for what he said about how Sharon is tied to Peggy how deep Steve's relationship was with Peggy has changed in the comics over the years. In the recent issue where Steve is dying and he thinks of the people he loved Peggy is is in his thoughts like Sharon is.

No matter, Chris just said he thought Steve being involved with Aunt and niece was "icky" in the London Press Conference. Steve/Sharon fans will be out for his blood. :funny:

I saw someone saying that they hope this mom and sisters find out about his "inappropriate behavior" re: Steve/Sharon on this presstour and yell at him for it :loco: But honestly OTT shippers are always weird, and I know Emily's gotten some hate on twitter too. Nobody should be giving Emily crap; she didn't write the part and had no say in anything. I actually feel bad for her because you can tell that she was really invested in bringing Sharon to screen, but if they don't really utilize her then all she can do is try her best and stand up for Sharon when she feels people are being unfair about the character.

Last edited:
i don't understand why ******** shippers hate her, she definitely one of stand out character here, Steve and Sharon chemistry cannot be compared like the broken brutasha from AOU as it was forced, but Staron nailed it

i don't understand why ******** shippers hate her, she definitely one of stand out character here, Steve and Sharon chemistry cannot be compared like the broken brutasha from AOU as it was forced, but Staron nailed it

True that, i think most hates her bec she was the living proof their ships wont sail, not because of lack of chemistry

she is 1 of plus factor here, hating on her just because they ship won't sail just a pure absurdity. I definitely wants more of sharon

I wish she was the one to become Miss/Captain Marvel...

I know, but when she was standing next to Cap, I got used to the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"