The Dark Knight Rises Should Batman Arm Himself With Fear Gas?

Cosmic

Mystic
Reaction score
Would you like to see Batman incorporate the "weaponized hallucinogen" into his arsenal in future movies?

Then he would be no better than the Scarecrow in terms of good vs bad

We're obviously assuming that Batman would use non-lethal dosages of the toxin, if he were going to use it at all. So, if he's simply causing his enemies to suffer hallucinations and/or panic, how does that make him as bad as Scarecrow?

Batman doesn't need fear gas to scare people.

negative7.jpg

Nyet. Batman is fear itself, so there no need for fear gas. :batman:

I agree. He doesn't need the gas since his whole visage is suppose to strike fear into the hearts of criminals. But it would be cool to see his enemies freak like a bad acid trip all the time.

That is one of the dumbest things I have seen almost next to "Lucius Fox should fight the Penguin"....of course Bats SHOULDN'T use fear gas. -_-

Motown Marvel said:
fear gas is afraid of batman.
Reminds me of five other Batman facts...

1. Batman does not get frostbite. Batman bites frost.
2. Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Batman.
3. When Batman does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
4. Batman's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
5. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Batman.

I'm pretty sure those are just Vin Diesel facts with the Word "Batman" inserted.

But that doesn't stop them from being true.

Cosmic said:
Would you like to see Batman incorporate the "weaponized hallucinogen" into his arsenal in future movies?

Darth: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!"

Ronny Shade said:
I'm pretty sure those are just Vin Diesel facts with the Word "Batman" inserted.

But that doesn't stop them from being true.

Not Vin Diesel.

Chuck Norris.

hahahahahaha laffed myself all the way to the bank with that one!!
chrisbalebatman will have a fit when he reads that!!!

ol charlie for pres!

fear gas...... mmmmm mabee in pellets when the rare occasion arrises

but wunt batz be worried bout the long term damage to his victims?

Scarecrow will make fear gas but Batman will be more prepared.

he already is by the end of the first film, have you read "AS THE CROW FLYS"? he has balms and anti-toxins and nose plugs already and he also topps up but even then batz sucums to the fear!!!
Its preaty mint

Batman does not need fear gas, people already fear him without the use of the fear gas

Ronny Shade said:
FYI most Chuck Norris facts are originally Vin Diesel facts.

Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel are afraid of Batman!

Chuck Norris is a has been...

Vin Diesel is Riddick and is going to be THE HITMAN(here's hoping it doesn't bomb)

Mr. Socko said:
Chuck Norris is a has been...

Vin Diesel is Riddick and is going to be THE HITMAN(here's hoping it doesn't bomb)

After watching the movie Serenity my friend is flipping channels and she stumbles across a channel showing marathons of some Chuck Norris cartoon....I didn't even know he had his own cartoon...it was hilarious but at the same time disturbing...was crap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"