Should there be a Underworld 3?

I don't think she meant to be the war thing to be taken literally. Technically they've been at war for centuries so this would be no different. They took out the big game players already. I say they leave it be.

Why the hell not?!
What's wrong with having more of these movies?
They're fun. I enjoy them. I hope they just keep making them and making them.

I don't understand how anybody can complain about them.

There's always room for these movies. No reason to stop.

I don't think we should need a reason to see kate in a tight catsuit.

It has my vote.

wow,I can't eblieve were losing! Underworld has so many places to go... like Chez said we could have alot more.

DAM if you guys dont like the movies just dont F****** watch them!...

nobody is straping your a$$e$ to the theater seats!!

...So...then...why was this question even asked?:confused:

xwolverine2 said:
DAM if you guys dont like the movies just dont F****** watch them!...

nobody is straping your a$$e$ to the theater seats!!

no need to get upset..its only a movie.

I love werewolves and I love vampires. I know this is more of an action film than a horror film and I can tollerate that. But the second movie put me to sleep. I saw it last week and saw When a Stranger Calls the night before. I'm not saying that was much better or anything, but at least I didn't regret watching it.

Since I like monsters etc, i really wanted to like this movie. It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't want to watch it again. If "I don't care but wouldnt watched it" was available, i would've gone with that. However, if they showed some more nakedness, Maybe I'd watch it on HBO.

I haven't even seen Underworld 2 yet, so I don't know how to answer this one. I saw the first one on TBS the other day, and I thought it was really good.

Timstuff said:
I haven't even seen Underworld 2 yet, so I don't know how to answer this one. I saw the first one on TBS the other day, and I thought it was really good.
TBS!?...they prob. censored like 30min of it!!:eek:

Timstuff said:
What exactly would they have cut out?
lets see...viktors half a face coming off,the naked black guy with the awesome voice,the scientist guy getting *****slapped by viktor,etc.

or was that all NOT cut out?

I would recomend a rental to probably see everything. But deffeinetly rent UE, its got some great action with tons of gore and even some nudity.

Remember the first one did ok in theaters but Sony decided to do a seuqel when it came out on dvd. Lets hope it does well agian.

Darth Elektra said:
Remember the first one did ok in theaters but Sony decided to do a seuqel when it came out on dvd. Lets hope it does well agian.
hm.... i think it has to do weller this time...WAY weller:up:

Darth Elektra said:
Really? the budget was set at 48million, it made that back.
according to imdb.com the budget for UWE (OMG "UWE"! thats uwe bolls first name!:eek: ) was 50 or so mil....

they will or have already barley made the money back.....but i think thell need WAY more for a third:up:

well we also have to consider a marketing cost which is probably really high. I think they could cut down on the budget a little maybe to like 40million.

Darth Elektra said:
well we also have to consider a marketing cost which is probably really high. I think they could cut down on the budget a little maybe to like 40million.
if they make UW3 they should totaly raise the bar.... not limbo underneath it by lowering the budget or making it equal to the last....:up:

With domestic and international earnings plus dvd sales, I think it's pretty likely we'll get a 3rd movie.
And I will definitley be happy about it.

Look, there is no reason to be against these movies. No reason at all.
People would only vote against it just to be mean.
Just like someone said earlier, we don't really get alot of Werewolf and Vampire movies. It great to finally be getting them now.
And they're fun.

Ultimately, you have a choice of whether to go to the theater to see it or not.
So why be against it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"