BvS Skepticism Regarding the Film - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman really was like Dr Manhattan in the capitol building bombing sequence. He enters the building and everyone backs off and keeps their distance. He doesn't acknowledge and make eye contact with anybody. As the fires rage around him, he has this 'now this is why being around people is troublesome' expression, the not-too-similar grimace he wears throughout the movie.

Ridiculous. He's devastated.

He is crying and depressed.

He is clearly much more upset than usual.

If you can't tell this, you have no business critiquing Superman's emotions in this film.

He was crying? I couldn't tell, or didn't notice. I agree with you though, I shouldn't critique Superman if I'm missing out on such details.

And I don't really care to revisit the movie. I don't really care.

I must confess I didn't notice him crying either, it was just a vaguely down expression I saw, his standard expression for the film. It certainly wasn't clear. But not much was, example it wasn't clear that he propelled a terrorist through concrete walls using his own body.

I must confess I didn't notice him crying either, it was just a vaguely down expression I saw, his standard expression for the film. It certainly wasn't clear. But not much was, example it wasn't clear that he propelled a terrorist through concrete walls using his own body.

Didn't he fly the warlord through the wall? Although it happened in a flash it's hard to say for sure either way.

So the staff has discussed it and now that the movie is out, these threads have outlived their purpose. A positivity and negativity thread is not made to be a safe haven to bad mouth your fellow users, debate who is "on your team" etc. At this point all positive and negative opinions may be discussed in the review thread as you are all presumably adults and will not be hurt by reading opinions you disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"