Venom Sony Revives 'Venom' Solo Movie - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Hardy has a lot of fun with that character

Definitely seems like he's having a blast, and really into it. Which is awesome, and always encouraging to see. I honestly can't wait to see what he does/can do with this character.. Of course the movie could just be mediocre, but with Hardy, we could also be getting something classic and incredible

So I had a dream last night that I was watching the Venom movie. They couldn't have Tom Holland in the movie, or even Spider-Man, but they wanted a Spidey-connection, so they solved it by having Eddie Brock and Spidey sending notes to each other by just leaving a note in a garbage truck for the other to find. So it would be several scenes with Brock just going in a garbage truck and finding notes from Spidey. Notes like "Leave this town, Brock", but with more cussing, R-rating and all. Then the movie took a weird turn, well, weirder, and had Brock(not Venom) fighting a small whale.

I hope the actual movie is ... different.

So I had a dream last night that I was watching the Venom movie. They couldn't have Tom Holland in the movie, or even Spider-Man, but they wanted a Spidey-connection, so they solved it by having Eddie Brock and Spidey sending notes to each other by just leaving a note in a garbage truck for the other to find. So it would be several scenes with Brock just going in a garbage truck and finding notes from Spidey. Notes like "Leave this town, Brock", but with more cussing, R-rating and all. Then the movie took a weird turn, well, weirder, and had Brock(not Venom) fighting a small whale.

I don't know that whale convinced me. Hope he's one of them Street Sharks.

The similarity to Venom is uncanny.
8181892035_1d9e25ac8f_n.jpg

Will SONY drop big bucks at the Super Bowl to give the world their first glimpse at the MCU Venom? Hehehe...

Maybe now they are getting all that money with Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, lol

Or...while each sitting in isolated rooms, they can present to the GA, a new unbeknownst ability, never before seen by each...the ability to telepathically communicate from the great expanse, across the country...NYC to SF. :O

Let's say for a moment, the rumors are true...one possible way I can see Holland's cameo playing out: the two standing face2face, Tom2Tom pr in this case, Peter2Eddie, Parker2Brock, on each side of a crystal clear Plexiglas window, so the Symbiote, who wishes to re-bond with Peter, cannot readily separate from Brock for that intent...which is what infuriates Brock's jealousy/hatred of Peter...mutually discuss, the best way for Peter to live w/o fear of Symbiote's attempts to bond & Eddie to live in peace with the Symbiote all to himself, is for both to separate themselves as far as possible from each other...so Brock decides to move back to his childhood home in SF.

This could possibly be one way of doing Peter's cameo in the film Venom; as well as, satisfy the notion, yes, at one time Peter did have the Symbiote, which is the source of Venom's powers. Nothing elaborate...just a quick scene.

Last edited:
Disney, huh? :)

I mean, it only makes sense that Marvel and Sony would try to work together on this, right? Homecoming was a smash hit, Holland has been incredibly well-received, and Venom is arguably Spider-Man's most popular enemy/occasional ally. Now, granted, I know Sony is prone to STUPID decisions (I still slam my head on a desk whenever I think about the Dark Tower movie) but... maybe they've learned from past mistakes when it comes to Spider-Man? Possibly? I certainly hope so.

Yeah, it's all logical. But why a Disney truck? I was thinking it must be a Marvel Studios one, no?

P.S:
Now, granted, I know Sony is prone to STUPID decisions (I still slam my head on a desk whenever I think about the Dark Tower movie)

I'm a new Stephen King fan (2 months or so), and I will come to read them Dark Tower novels sometime. But man, reading that the movie is some kind of a mixture between a sequel and an adaption, it makes me LOL. And sound Elba was dreadfully miscasted in the role. Hopefully Matthew made a good Randall Flagg, at least.

The one tagged as Sony is an Enterprise rental truck. The other you can't see the logo on.

I'm guessing someone made the assumption that since Venom is Marvel Disney is involved.

or Disney and Sony are filming two different movies in the same location :huh:

Are we getting ANOTHER dancing symbiote montage!!!!

So we have that shot and the Scene where he "Dance" in front of a car.
Wierd :loco: :drl:

No Idea what that shots be used for.

Probably first encounter or first day with it, fighting to keep control over the symbiote

Probably first encounter or first day with it, fighting to keep control over the symbiote
Yeah, I'm thinking that there's a fight for control with a bit of humour, or they're arguing, Eddie tries to put his foot down, symbiote embarrasses him to make a point or, defaulting my theory to dream sequence. They did say there would be humour in this, so it's not impossible this could be a jab at SM3.

I still have a weird feeling they're going to grab a Super Bowl spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"