Superman Returns SR fans......its the little things........

So I think 1% of the movie is stupid, so now I'm a hater?
Sheesh. Tough crowd. :)

hey if you're not an over-zealous lover or hater on the hype, then geeeeeeeet out.

How about if I am an overweight lover or hater? :)

I loved the music in the piano scene just after Jason pushes the piano at Brutus. That music is awesome.

LadyVader said:
Uhm, no. That scene with the piano playing henchman is still pretty stupid. :D

I would say more out of place than stupid. :woot:

What are you talking about? It was straight out of stuipdville. It's a really looney scene, more suited for Lester's cheeseball superman. Only Jason saves it.

Yeah either way out of place / stupid it's something that didn't need to be in the film.

Your being too soft. Scrap the entire bafoon henchmen crap is what I say. Let that stay in comedy movies where it belongs.

Ah... I just can't be too hard on Supes. He is still my overall fav fictional hero of all time.

superman.jpg

Yeah supes is the greatest

Think about it though Lex would need henchmen wouldnt he, i mean he isnt physically imposing exactly is he. Also, Lois needed Brutus distracted so she could send the co-ordinates.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Think about it though Lex would need henchmen wouldnt he, i mean he isnt physically imposing exactly is he. Also, Lois needed Brutus distracted so she could send the co-ordinates.

Hey Jam On,

How are you? It's been a while since the Fire Fly days lol.

Yeah you always have to have henchmen, who doesn't lol. But it could of been done a little better.

LexCorp said:
Hey Jam On,

How are you? It's been a while since the Fire Fly days lol.

Yeah you always have to have henchmen, who doesn't lol. But it could of been done a little better.

Not bad Lex, yeah doesnt look like anything is happening on the Firefly/Serenity front unfortunately.

How did you like SR?

Jamon,
With regards the Kryptonite shard inside supes, I never thought that was a left over shard from Luthor's (even with my 2nd viewing of the movie), I always thought it came from underneath the island when he was lifting it on space. Even if we assume that there was a shard, maybe it was too small that it didn't prevent sups from doing anything. Like you can still do something when you're in pain, right? plus the recharged. If supes can lift an island fifty times the size he lifted with out the tiny shard (he moved the moon in sups4), supes at least can lift the island in the movie even when he is in pain. My question in the movie was, is the island diluted with kryptonite, like it shows when sups was in the top of the island(little bits and pieces) or concentrated like it showed in the bottom when sups was lifting it? I guess you can say it is mixed and I am ok with that.

Heck good point. That's the first time I have really heard the K problem spelled out like that.

Jam On - I loved it. It was Fire Fly love.

LexCorp said:
Heck good point. That's the first time I have really heard the K problem spelled out like that.

Jam On - I loved it. It was Fire Fly love.
Read post #307.

megatron01 said:
Jamon,
With regards the Kryptonite shard inside supes, I never thought that was a left over shard from Luthor's (even with my 2nd viewing of the movie), I always thought it came from underneath the island when he was lifting it on space. Even if we assume that there was a shard, maybe it was too small that it didn't prevent sups from doing anything. Like you can still do something when you're in pain, right? plus the recharged. If supes can lift an island fifty times the size he lifted with out the tiny shard (he moved the moon in sups4), supes at least can lift the island in the movie even when he is in pain. My question in the movie was, is the island diluted with kryptonite, like it shows when sups was in the top of the island(little bits and pieces) or concentrated like it showed in the bottom when sups was lifting it? I guess you can say it is mixed and I am ok with that.

Well in the hospital, they pulled the kryptonite shard out of the stab wound in his side, they actually dug into it with the clippers to pull it out, so it had to be from Lex's piece.

LexCorp said:
My biggest annoyance is put to rest. Thank you.
I am but a humble servant of the Hype.

yeah the piano scene. I think Jason's feet were so funny in it :D and I like the music. BTW: which piece of music is it?

The moments with Jason were soooo cool. The scene with Clark meeting him the first time. This "Hello?!?!" was superb! And then the "I'm Clark.. Kent. I'm a friend of your mom's" that was so good. Just like Jason saying: "She never mentioned you" (I know that's meany, but how Tristan says it is absolutely cool.

Brandon played this scene in the lift so well! You know, it's like Lois is embarrassed because of Clark there ;)

The title of the thread leaves it open for "little" good things to be said about SR.

I did like the plane catch. What a display!

Jason is cool in the movie and i loved the piano pushing scene and Superman's speech to him at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"