Transformers Starscream?

Do you guys expect Michael Bay and team to make it EXACTLY like the original transformers? I mean If you were to consider an actual realistic transformer robot would you expect it to be so blocky? I think the new bumblebee is fine. But I do hope that they carry the same elements from the old transformers. And I can't see any old elements from this starscream

I wish they would use the Masterpiece Starscream design but I'll accept something more visionary from Bay.

masterpiece_starscream_remold.jpg

Are they still pushing the "Silent Malevolent Force" for the Decepticons?

MagicPrime said:
Are they still pushing the "Silent Malevolent Force" for the Decepticons?

What do you mean? Were there rumors of the Decepticons not talking?:confused:

Well, All we know is that Starscream will be an F-22 Raptor, Someone here should draw a picture of Starscream as an F-22 Raptor so we could get some idea on what he might look like in the movie, Here is a picture that I found.

F22ClimbingVertically.jpg

I hope that's not true. And if it is, I hope that's going to change. I want to have a lot of Autobot and Decepticon conversations. Not just 1 line, destroy and then disappear.

This makes me already hate every single human in the Movie.

Nathan said:
I hope that's not true. And if it is, I hope that's going to change. I want to have a lot of Autobot and Decepticon conversations. Not just 1 line, destroy and then disappear.

jon voight:eek:

Nathan said:
Funny. I kinda feel that way myself. Typically I could go either way during a Decepticon/human battle but I'll now be hoping for a high bodycount. If the TFs can't talk then the least they can do is pulverise Tyrese.

Oh yeah, I hope we see Starscream standing over Tyrese, pointing his laser cannon at him and saying "You talk too much." And then he pulls the trigger.

tyrese shouldnt deserve the honor of being shot.........he should be stepped on!!

xwolverine2 said:
red x design.?

dammit...well, Nathan posted the pic that I was trying to. I hate not being able to hotlink.

nosebleed said:
dammit...well, Nathan posted the pic that I was trying to. I hate not being able to hotlink.
i moved on...:(

I heard a rumor that Starscream was being voiced by Chris Tucker?

marvelman418 said:
LOL...

And that's all I got.

Pretty Sure that's BS.

marvelman418 said:

If that's true, then having Decepticons who rarely speak doesn't seem too bad anymore.

In any case, If they are not using the current voice actors of the show, I hope they get someone who sounds similar enough. Just don't get one who sounds like the G1 Starscream, because I loathe that version.

I just hate he idea of both Megatron and Starscream being jets.:(.

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
I just hate he idea of both Megatron and Starscream being jets.:(.
In Transformers: Cybertron, Megatron/Galvatron is a jet.

In Energon as well. And he looked kinda badass.

And here's the Cybertron version.

megatron.jpg
megatron_jetmode.jpg

I'm still rooting for Andy Serkis to take on the vocal talents of Starscream. I seriously am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"