State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
300-096.JPG

King Leonidas

King Leonidas, the baddest MF since SHAFT !!! Dude never backed from a fight , no matter how great the odds.

He's cool, yeah. Kind of a dick, though. When you really think about it...

Yeah, well, who wasn't at that particular time?

Sure, but when your main character is such a dick that he sort of makes this guy here:

_1275455993.jpg

look like a pretty standup guy by comparison, then you know something's gone a little bit awry...

Nice cape, though.

Why wouldn't he be a stand up guy? Look at that awesome package?

Haha, giant gold schlong aside, he doesn't exactly look like someone I'd be comfortable leaving my kids with, y'know?

And I don't even have kids.

I haven't read the comic but I've read a couple of Norvell Page's pulp stories and they were fun.

Really, really dumb... But fun.

Bit of a Shadow Ripoff if you ask me, though I couldn't tell you who came first so, eh.

Nah, you're totally right. He is a Shadow ripoff. But ripoffs can be fun too... Just look at The Monkees.

Skeletor's a decent villain but if he's a skeleton, why's he so ripped? Or is that a mask?

love Skeletor he always made complex plans that got thwarted by he-man's muscles...

Skeletor's a decent villain but if he's a skeleton, why's he so ripped? Or is that a mask?

Love Skeletor !!! The reason why he's so buff and his face looks like a skull is because he used to be an evil blue wizard named Keldor, who made a magical acid potion that he was going to use on He-Man/Prince Adam's dad, Randor, but it was accidently splashed in has face, therefore making it skull like, hence Skeletor was born.

Love Skeletor !!! The reason why he's so buff and his face looks like a skull is because he used to be an evil blue wizard named Keldor, who made a magical acid potion that he was going to use on He-Man/Prince Adam's dad, Randor, but it was accidently splashed in has face, therefore making it skull like, hence Skeletor was born.

Wow! You learn something new everyday, eh? :up:

That last cartoon was awesome. Particularly Skeletor. He wasn't just a whiney idiot with stupid lackeys, he was a certified badass.

Then you oughtta love the new DC series:

EDIT.

Last edited:
Ha!

Better edit that though. PG13 Hype and all that. :rolleyes:

Gotta love old skull & bones. I really enjoyed his attempts to take over Eternia in Masters of the Universe cartoon with his funky, incompetent, thugs. I also like that great laugh he used to have. It's also the new recent cartoon was short lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"