State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just The coolest mofo on the planet!!

Next to Dean Martin and me of course! hehe

You know what? I cant do it! I just CANT comment on The Pink Panther without putting that theme up here:

[YT]9OPc7MRm4Y8[/YT]

That is one CATCHY tune!! Henry Mancini was a genius when he wrote the theme!! :hrt:

pinkpanther_zpse22c6d81.jpg

The Pink Panther

The only thing I like about the Pink Panther is his cartoon that came out in the 80's, " Pink Panther and Sons".

Bison's cool. Any character Raul Julia played in movie is automatically worth a look.

RAULJULIA_LIKE_LIGHTNING.gif

Anyways!

Guyver_1__in_colour_by_EizoOki.jpg

Guyver

Same here. And it doesn't help that you automatically think of this guy when you hear the name:

macgyver2.jpg

Bison cheated like a muther ****er on the classic Street Fighters, so naturally I hate him.

Been meaning to get into the Guyver, but I just haven't. I like the look of his armor.

All I really know about Guyver is the early 90s movie with David 'voice of Solid Snake' Hayter in the lead role. I'm not much of a Manga guy so I haven't read the books.

JarJar_negtc.jpg

Jar Jar Binks

Oh Boy!!! This is one of the characters in all of the Star Wars Universe that I absolutely loath. He makes The Phantom Menace almost unwatchable because of all the stupid bantering & his lame, clumsy, tendency. I almost wish the Death Star would've blown up Naboo, instead of Alderaan.

......Come on man.

Well, it's true. The whole Anakin Skywalker debacle played by both Jake Lloyd & Hayden Christensen, & JarJar Binks were the major culprits in why the Prequels were so subpar.

I'm pretty sure stilted dialogue, terrible acting, dull stories and a general all-pervading sense of charmlessness had something to do with it too.

I'm pretty sure stilted dialogue, terrible acting, dull stories and a general all-pervading sense of charmlessness had something to do with it too.

Yep. Lucas should've done what he did with the original trilogy in that he allowed others to direct & have more input into the creative process.

Yep. Lucas should've done what he did with the original trilogy in that he allowed others to direct & have more input into the creative process.

True. Lucas is a good idea man but when you actually give him some responsibilty he becomes about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. :o

Jar-Jar is terribly underrated. He wasn't a good character by any means, but he's not the worst thing about the prequels.

For what it's worth, the movie he "ruins" is the best of the prequels.

I wouldn't say he was the worst thing... Just one of them.

He's pretty low on the list of offenders.

Revenge Of The Sith was the saving grace of the Prequels, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"