State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dig Skeletor! Though dude didnt seem really to have a goal other than i want to be ruler!But my boy's HQ with the snake was awesome! Stupid Henchmen, but awesome digs!

49646e80c3bd012fde79001dd8b71c47

Marmaduke

His comic strips are funny & his recent movie, not so much. I prefer Scooby Doo.

That was the first Marmaduke strip I ever read. I don't get it. Is there like, a joke that's going over my head here or something?

From the look's of it, it's pretty straightforward, slapstick, physical comedy, I suppose.

Just seems like it's missing a punchline or something... eh, I dunno.

Anyway, I don't really have an opinion on Marmaduke. I only really know him from being vaguely aware of a terrible looking Owen Wilson adaptation they made a couple years ago.

Just seems like it's missing a punchline or something... eh, I dunno.

Anyway, I don't really have an opinion on Marmaduke. I only really know him from being vaguely aware of a terrible looking Owen Wilson adaptation they made a couple years ago.

My sentiments exactly, unto the next one!!

Marmaduke Sucks as much as Family Circus

It rminds me of whenever my mother would take her dog for a walk. She likes the bigger dogs huskies, retrievers and others. She's quite a small woman. She's ended up getting dragged more than once.

Never really read the Tales From the Crypt books, but I am a big fan of the HBO show. This chap here:

cryptkeeper.jpg

will always be my Cryptkeeper.

I've never read any of the comics either, but the tv show was a total blast, especially the Cryptkeeper with that cackling laugh he has.

Last edited:
Never really read the Tales From the Crypt books, but I am a big fan of the HBO show. This chap here:

cryptkeeper.jpg

will always be my Cryptkeeper.

Love the comics, the tv show, movies, and the animated series. The Crypt Keeper is my BOY !!! Had his T-shirt in highschool, and still have twoof his action figures in my collection. Did you know the dude who did his voice, was also the same dude who voiced Buster Bunny on Tiny Toons .

Now that you mention it, yeah, I can hear a little Buster in his Voice.

Seen em before, but don't really know nothing about em. Not much of a PC gamer.

Yeah, I'm not much of a PC gamer either but the animated series made me a fan of these two.

Never read the comics though. Same goes for The Tick,I really am gonna have to correct that...

I've just seen them before, always assumed they were comic book characters.

Never read the comics but the Pink Panther's cool.
I vaguely recall being a kid and feeling really disappointed that the Seller's movie wasn't actually about him.

The Pink Panther to me is one of the coolest & funniest character ever, because let's face it, it takes guts to walk around in just pink. :oldrazz: His cartoon episodes are really amusing, because they're funny, & it's a cartoon anyone from any part of the world can understand because the main character never speaks or rather spoke (future appearances do have him talking).

Lastly, I too was disappointed because when the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers came out, I was expecting the pink feline to make an appearance.

Last edited:
I always liked him cuz he looks like he has some bomb ass weed on him at all times. :o

Haha, Youtube seems to concur:

[YT]DtNNphT3pgE[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"